Questions

He flashed a short smile then pulled my dress down. "As much as I would love to bend you over this table and push my cock into your tight virgin pussy, I want this to be enjoyable for you, too." He stated. He took my hand and led me into the living room. Then I poured two glasses of white wine. I drank mine in 3 seconds. "Slow down, I am not a fan of alcoholics, " he complained in a condescending tone.

"I am not an alcoholic, I'm just nervous."

"I can tell. Let's start off by talking. Do you have any questions for me?" He asked.

I had one burning question before I knew it, I blurted it out, "Why would you pay $525,000 for someone's virginity?"

"The same reason you're selling yours because I can. I don't usually buy girls from Blossoms, but when I saw you, I had to have you." He downed his wine and poured us another glass.

"You wanted me?" I'm sure he can have any woman he wants. There's nothing special about me.

"That's what I said.  But I don't do relationships.  I can't stand to have someone looking up at me with their puppy dog eyes because I was the person they gave their all too. I don't have the time or the patience." He scoffed.

At that moment I began to regret my decision. Did I do the right thing? How could I let someone use my body for their satisfaction then just throw me away. I pushed those thoughts out of my head. I knew what I signed up for and had to follow through with the contract.

As she sat in front of me all I could notice was her beauty. I wondered why no man had taken her to be his. How her long legs hadn't been opened for anyone. How no one had laid a finger inside her. A doctor attested to her virginity and she had to take a lie detector test in order to be sold. She looked entirely too sweet to be any man's cum bucket. Why she decided to sell herself is beyond me, but I'll enjoy her for the weekend.

I held out my hand and we began to dance. I dipped and twirled her until her nerves went away. Every girl I bought thought giving themselves to me would afford them a life of luxury. At one point in my life, I was a hopeless romantic, but those days are long gone. Now, I know women are only good for one thing and love isn't it. 

She laid her head against my chest. I could tell she was listening to my heartbeat. It sparked something inside of me. I wanted her then and there. I slid her dress up. As I pulled it over her head I admired her body. Her soft skin made wanting her easy. I ran my hands down her body stopping to kiss each breast. Her breathing picking up.

I leaned in to kiss her soft lips. "Relax, just relax." I whispered. I continued to kiss her lips then moved to her neck. I could feel the tension leave her body.

My fingers traced along her silk panties, moving them to the side. She gasped as I slid my fingers into her folds. Her wetness covered my hand as I massaged her sweet spot. She shivered under my touch. I slowly placed one finger into her wet pussy moving it in and out. Then another finger, pulling her down to straddle me.

"It kind of burns." She whimpered into my chest. 

"You're okay. I promise, I'll make it good for you. I'll go slow for you." She melted into my arms and began to ride my fingers up and down.

I rubbed her clit and she let out a slow moan.

"Look at you being a good girl." She bounced faster on my fingers. Her breaths became shallow and she tilted her head back.

"Alex." she whispered out, her orgasm was closing in and my hand was completely covered in her sweet juices.

"Go ahead Mia, cum."

She let out a loud moan that echoed through the house, I removed my fingers and placed them in her mouth.

"Now suck. I want you to see how you taste and tell me if it's good."

I can tell she is going to be a good girl.