Seven

I extended my hand, helping Mia up

I extended my hand, helping Mia up. "Let's take a bath." I walked into the bathroom, turning on the water and jets so we could relax, and opened the bottom cabinet looking for Mia's candles.

"What are you doing with those?" She giggled, grabbing my shirt to pull me closer.

"Being romantic. Enjoy."

She looked at me with her bright eyes glistening. In this moment, I'm so thankful for her. She's everything to me. I helped her get undressed and into the bathtub. I climbed in the tub with her and started massaging her feet. She closed her eyes and moaned out.

I slowly washed her body then my own. We talked about all the food she ate that day. Then about going on a date, so she could get out of the house. I wrapped her in a towel and dried her off. Lotioning her body, I draped her robe over her. "Lay down." I instructed her.

"What about my clothes?"

"You don't need any. Pick a number between 1-10." She smirked not knowing where my question was going.

"7" she responded.

"Okay,  gotcha." I gently laid her back on the bed. "Close your eyes." I slowly opened her legs, placing them across my shoulders. Then kissed each of her thighs then the tip of her clit.

She moaned out gripping my hair. I removed her hands. "Semplicemente rilassati." (Just relax) Her body went soft, almost melting into the bed. I took my finger and trailed it up and down her lower lips then sunk it into her, making sure to get it nice and wet, sucking her juices off my finger enjoying her taste.

Nipping at her clit, licking and sucking her sweet spot that I've grown to cherish. Gently massaging her breast with one hand and holding her legs open with the other. Not wanting to be crushed when her orgasm hits.

Her whimpers are music to my ears, my name leaving her lips over and over again. Digging her nails into the sheets, she arched her back. I know what's about to happen.

"I'm about to cum." Her body shaking as the words slipped out of her mouth. 

Adding a finger, I pushing my tongue deep inside her. Refusing to let go of her clit no matter how much she squirmed or begged. 

"I need a break. Give me a second." she mumbled out incoherently.

"No you said 7, I still owe you six."

"Absolutely not Al...." She stopped speaking as I licked from her clit to her ass and back. Devouring every piece of her sweetness. 

"That's what I thought. I locked her legs with my arms continuing to fuck her with my tongue. The more she wiggled the tighter I held. Orgasm 2 and 3 coming in one after another.

"Okay, okay Alexander please."  she pleaded. I released her legs, letting her catch her breath.

I rested in bed next to her planting kisses over her body. Proceeding to roll her onto her side. I removed my briefs  lifting one of her legs, sliding into her. I let out a long groan falling into her warmth. I wrapped my arms around her pumping in and out of her, kissing the back of her neck feeling her wetness coating my cock.

Our moans mixed together as I dug into her. She was taking all I had to give beautifully. My own release coming, but I had to get her there first. I began rubbing her clit circling her most sensitive spot.

The soft sounds leaving her mouth quickening, her walls contracting around me. 

"Fuck!" She yelled out as she removed my hand off her clit. "Stop it," She giggled. "Are you trying to kill me?"

"Now why would I do that? You're almost at seven babygirl."

I tapped her on the ass. "Come on, you can do it." Mia straddled my lap as I laid back on the bed.

"Okay." She kissed my lips then slid down my cock. I planted my hands on her hips to help her balance herself. She rocked up and down, rolling circles on me. I closed my eyes doing everything I could not to explode inside of her.

She grinded back and forth as I stroked her through another orgasm. She collapsed on my chest as I spread her legs further apart going in and out of her. The sound of skin slapping and moaning through the room as she tucked her head into my neck. I gripped her ass hard as my high came down. I kissed the top of her head, rubbing her back up and down, hugging her against my body.

"Baby girl?" She hummed back without muttering a word.

"Mia..." I received no response meaning my goal was met. Carefully rolled her off me, I placed her head on the pillow next to my shoulder. Then went to our bathroom, got a towel and came back to wash her off. Looking through her dresser, I grabbed a pair of her pajamas. I slid her shirt over her head then put her pants on. 

I watched her sleeping making a promise to do everything and anything to keep her happy.