Houston

The incident with Kami and my phone happened over 2 weeks ago

The incident with Kami and my phone happened over 2 weeks ago. I've called Mia twelve times and it goes straight to voicemail. I can't blame her for ignoring me, but  2 weeks feels like overkill. I wish she would let me explain the situation to her. 

Mia, don't be upset. Kami is just where I go to get my dick wet. No, that's not going to work either

I settled my affairs with the Sicilian Mafia. They learned quickly that I am not to be taken lightly and to tread softly. The meeting with their leader went as expected after their warehouses were burned to the ground. Add a week of bloodshed and I had them where I wanted them. 

Now, I just have to get my girl. 

"Jackson, contact my pilot. Tell him to get the plane ready. I'll be there in an hour." I'll go to Texas if she won't come to me. "Jackson, can you find the name of the school she works at? Check her social media." People post everything online so she shouldn't be hard to find.  I checked my business updates on the plane. I contacted my second in command, Luca, and let him know I'd be out of town for a week. He needs to move accordingly in case those cagne try to pull some slick shit. 

I touched down in Houston and made my way to Williams Elementary school. If she agreed to be mine she would never have to lift a finger much less teach snotty nose kids. I pulled up to the school, stepped out of my private car then entered the building.

"Can I have your I.D. please?" an older woman at a desk asked. I handed her my I.D. and lied saying I had a student in Mia Lincoln's class and it was urgent. But it was an emergency for me. I want her, I need her. The lady told me to sit and wait for Ms. Lincoln. I saw Mia walking down the hallway in a pink floral shirt and black dress pants. Her mouth dropped when she saw me. 

"What are you doing here? Where is your little girlfriend?" she asked scowling at me. 

"I do not have a girlfriend. I can explain everything if you give me a chance." If looks could kill, I'd be in hell right now. Damn. I at least thought she would smile at me, but she looked at me with disgust. I know it's coming from a place of hurt. 

"Okay, my lunch break is at 12. We can talk then." she turned around walking back through the double doors. 

My stomach was in knots when I saw him

My stomach was in knots when I saw him. He is so beautiful. Can I call a man beautiful? His lips, his eyes, his body. I thought about him holding me in the shower, his hard pressing against my back. 

Snap out of it!

He had that same dick in another woman three weeks ago. What is he trying to prove by showing up to my job unannounced? Did he want to tell me that him and his girlfriend broke up? If so he could've saved himself a trip. Alexander doesn't strike me as one to apologize. If this doesn't end with him kissing my ass then he might as well go back to New York. 

The clock reads 11:50 and my heart is beating out of my chest. I tried to calm down so he couldn't feel my nervousness. I walked towards the front of the school.  

Then all I hear is "Oh my god, that's the fine ass man from New York," from Tyra. Maybe she forgot this is an elementary school but I haven't. "If you don't shut up.  We are going to lunch. It doesn't mean anything, he just wants to talk," I say rolling my eyes.

"Let me know what y'all talk about," she laughed walking away.

 Alexander was waiting outside with the car door open. He assisted me as I stepped inside the car then closed the door behind him. I wondered where we were going for lunch. There are a few good restaurants around the school. "Driver, take us to One Bar." I side-eyed him. How the hell does he know about One Bar?"

He is trying to be fancy. He could take me to Mars. These legs are closed. 

He laced his fingers with mine as we walked into the restaurant. I could have pulled my hand away, but I didn't. He looked into my eyes and smiled. I felt like I was on an episode of punk'd because I had to be tripping. The waitress sat us down at our table. I held the menu up to my face so he couldn't make eye contact with me. 

"That's really childish. You know I could just walk over and kiss you. If you want it to be awkward." he snarked.  

"I refuse to go home without you Mia." I placed the menu on the table. 

"That's not your choice." He's survived before me. He'll be alright. 

Alexander stood up. 

Please do not let him come over here. I felt my core throbbing from the sound of his voice. Where is my self control? My body has never reacted to any man like it does to Alexander. 

"I need you with me Mia." He planted a chaste kiss on my lips.  

He went on to explain that he isn't dating anyone, but he wants a relationship with me. He promised to never put me in a position to doubt him again. Still no apology, but we can go from there. 

"Call your job and tell them you aren't feeling well," He ran his fingers down my back and kissed my neck. 

No, no, no don't let him fool you.

He helped me into the car. I couldn't hold out any longer. I pounced on him as soon as the door closed. We kissed passionately. His tongue dominating mine, biting my bottom lip while rubbing my breasts. He pushed my body back against the seat and unbuttoned my black pants. He looked into my eyes as he slid my panties down and inserted two fingers into me. Slowly moving them in and out. I had to remind myself to breathe. 

"You're so wet. It feels like you've been waiting for me. Tell your job you can't come back in today." 

I shook my head no as he dove into my middle, licking and sucking for dear life. My hands went through his soft hair.   He used his tongue to make circles around my clit lightly flicking it. My chest rose up and down faster. I closed my eyes as pleasure washed over my body. 

Alexander pulled his phone out of  his pocket and like a fool I called in saying my lunch made me sick. 

If you have any ideas for a chapter, let me know! _Candidly33

Vote & Comment

Please and Thank you 😍