Mob Ties

I left Houston a week ago, Mia and I's relationship is great

I left Houston a week ago, Mia and I's relationship is great. But when I was out of state five of my caporegime were killed. I have no doubt that it was the Sicilian Mafia. Obviously they didn't get the message the first time. This time their entire organization will feel my wrath. I'll see most of them in hell anyway.

The men who work for me know it's a dangerous lifestyle. Losing one caporegime is difficult, losing five is grueling. That means five families lost their main provider. They took five of mine, I want twenty of theirs. 

"Luca meet me at Ace's in thirty minutes." I demanded over the phone. 

A part of me wanted to shoot Luca between his eyes after the death of my men. Emilio and I discussed the events. The Sicilian mafia killed them at grocery stores and barbershops. I drove to Ace's and parked in my reserved spot. My mind started to spiral thinking of ways to make them suffer. 

I walked up the stairs to my office and saw Emilio sitting in my chair doing a line of coke. Before I knew it, my hand was on the back of his neck banging his head into my desk. "What the fuck is wrong with you Emilio? You really think you're pulling strings around here. If you weren't my cousin, I'd rip your fucking head off. This is your second strike Emilio, you'll pay for the third strike family or not." 

Luca walked into the door while I wiped Emilio's blood off my hands. "What happened here?" He said with a scowl. Luca's face is always serious. We've been "friends" for 20 years and I've never seen him attempt to smile. In our world there isn't much to smile about. 

"I know you're disappointed," Luca led off with, "but if I knew those figlio di puttana were plotting against us I would've lined them up and shot them myself. I'm going to make this right." He waited for my response. 

"This is what you're going to do, call ten of our best assassins, if they see anyone with SM and a star on their neck, shoot them no questions asked. The next three days will be a bloodbath so tighten up your security and inform the men as well. We know those bitches aren't above killing children  so, be certain every child is protected, gather whoever we have to." 

I slapped Emilio out of my chair then looked into Luca's eyes. "I'm counting on you, this is your only chance to make this right. We'll meet up at the office in three days to discuss how the plan is going." He just stood in front of me. "Get your ass out of my face and make something shake." 

Luca strolled out of my office. I closed my eyes and ran my hands through my hair. If war is what they want then war is what they'll get. My phone started to ring, Mia's name flashed across the screen. I really can't talk to her right now. I have too much shit going on. I'll reach out when I get a chance. 

"I didn't know you were in today." Kami said as she wandered into my office and began to massage my shoulders. "You aren't important enough for me to tell you anything. Get your hands off me." I replied with my eyes still closed. 

"Oh I can't touch you now that you went to Houston and saw your little slut." 

How the hell does she know about Mia? 

"Yup, Emilio told me. That's why you were out of town then he tried to sleep with me." 

As far as I'm concerned Emilio is dead. 

"You should've slept with him, I've had your pussy on several occasions, it isn't that great. Now your cousin Taylor's pussy is phenomenal." Kami stormed out of the room. 

How am I going to manage Mia in New York with a whole mob war in effect? She has no choice, but to stay in the house. It's protected and that gives me peace of mind. 

I stood up to leave my office. I spotted Emilio, shooting him twice once in the head and the other in the chest.   Someone else can have his job. Someone who doesn't allow people to steal from me and that won't tell my business to the club whore. 

My heart is heavy driving home. Tomorrow, I'll reach out to the families and offer to pay all funeral expenses and provide them with $15,000 so they have time to grieve. I can remember how devastated my mother was when my dad was shot in Italy. 

When I reached my house, I showered, ate then called Mia. "Hey Alex, what are you doing? How was your day?" She probes in a sweet voice, but I can tell she is searching for something with her questions.

"It was long and difficult." I answered her as honestly as I could without adding any details. "Com'è stata la tua giornata?" It frustrates her when I speak Italian. I told her she needs to learn. My grandma and mom only speak Italian and I would like for them to be able to communicate. 

"Alexander, you know I don't understand a word of Italian except dolce amore ." I let out a sigh. I really didn't feel like talking, but I don't want her to doubt me. I'm a man of my word and I always keep my word. Unfortunately, I've had to masturbate twice. It just feels wrong, but so would fucking another bitch. 

"I can tell by the tone of your voice something is weighing heavy on your mind, just try to lay down or meditate or whatever you do when you're stressed." We ended the conversation there. I went to the bar and poured myself a glass of rum. Then, headed to my study.

 I waited for Luca to say the plan is in motion. I can't close my eyes until my men are avenged. At that moment Luca texts me using our code.

_________________________

Luca: My mom said everything will be okay.

Me: Their moms will be praying.

Luca: They already are. 

___________________________

Now, I can lay down. I grab my automatic and lock my bedroom door. I can't trust a soul right now. If anything happens I'm not going down without a fight. 

Vote Please 😍

Want your name mentioned in the story? Comment it below.