Pools

It's been hours since they met up at the pizza place. By now it was 01:00 am and the half moon stood high above the six friends, who were walking back, towards the house of Eli.

"My feet hurt" Cos whined. "Dude, we've been walking for only a few hours" Per spoke, not turning around to look at his friend.

He and Eli were walking in front of the others, while they had to make sure to keep up.

"That may be true but it's enough hours to make my feet hurt" "That doesn't matter anymore, cause we're at home in about a minute" Eli explained, already pulling out her keys.

The sound of them jingling together was triggering the blonde long haired boy who was walking right next to her. It was way too loud for his ears and he had to stay focused to keep a straight face. Apparently Laura noticed, because she pulled him by his wrist, to create a distance between Eli and him.

Nik: "any idea what we can do when we're back?" He asked. "Well I'm going to push you right into the pool" Y/n answered confidentially, a big grin on their Lips.

„You're so funny y/n" Nik spoke, not laughing. Not even a little bit. „I know"

Nik really thought that y/n was joking as they said that they would push him in. Well, wrong. After a loud splash, the boy reappeared with a loud snort and screamed angrily: "WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT YOU WERE JOKING"

"Guess you didn't see that coming" was all they answered while trying not to laugh.

"AND YOU'RE ALSO NOT SEEING ME COMING BITCH! MOVE!" Eli shouted out of nowhere. Niko was able to swim by side just in time before she landed in the pool with a cannon ball, splashing all the others wet.

"Aww come on Eli!" Y/n said and looked at her friend with furrowed brows. As soon as they finished their sentence, a wind breeze came which made y/n shiver and hug themselve.

Of course Eli was smarter and took off her shoes and jacket before jumping in as well but Nik didn't have the chance to. With a disgusted look on his face he got out of the pool and the first thing he did was taking of his shoes.

"Never again. Don't go swimming with your shoes on kids. It feels absolutely disgusting. And y/n, I'm going to kill you" "bet" the (color) haired person crossed their arms in front of their chest.

Per watched how y/n never took their eyes off of nik, how they followed each movement the boy did.

Nik: "there are only two options: either you jump in yourself or I pull you in. You can decide which one you prefer" "oh I surely won't be pulled in the pool by you, just so you know"

As soon as that sentence was finished Per got an idea. They said not by Nik. But they did not say 'not by Per', right?

The blonde long haired boy gave the soaking wet Niko a quick look just to get a only for him noticeable nod back.

Y/n pov:

I clearly wouldn't get pushed in by anyone. I mean, what do I look like? Weak? Nah, not me.

Well, I spoke way to soon.

"Maybe not by Nik but by me" a voice suddenly said behind me.

Before I could do anything, I felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around my lower stomach from behind, lifting me up and carrying me towards the water.

"WHAT THE FUCK, NO!"

Too late. Now I was next to Eli in the middle of the pool. My hoodie felt heavy since it is now fully soaked in water, also my pants felt heavier than ever.