Burning Night🔞

(A/n: y/n has a male body in this chapter!)  

Sodo dragged me through the now cool hallways towards the Ghouls and Ghoulettes chambers. My heart beat faster with the waves of electricity running through my veins so often, it began to hurt. But his sweet touch covered the pain on my skin and wrapped my body in the softest invisible blankets to ever exist.

"Sodo, we have time" I said, tried to keep up with his fast steps and let out a sigh as we finally reach his room.

"No we don't, and you know that" the ghoul spoke and locked the door once he entered. I let a deep breath escape my lips as I watched him, concern and a trace of sadness crawling up my back.

"No one will die because of her" I tried to help him feel a little better and laid both my hands on his cheeks but cold eyes stared back down at me.

"She is capable of that though. She's done it before and she will again when she has the chance to" he said and needles seemed to poke my skin everywhere.

"What?" I looked at him confused and squint my eyes.

"Another time, please" he breathed and leaned his forehead against mine. I felt the nervousness in my fingertips which was not mine and wanted to reach out to his heart, never let go again, keep it safe and away from every danger. He deserved to be happier than anyone else.

I nodded quickly as his hands traveled under my shirt and touched my bare body. Shivers ran down my spine as his skin grazed mine and I wished he would touch me more, kiss me, make me drown in his river of love.

"I love you" Sodo whispered and it took me a few seconds to realize it came from his mouth, his body, spoken with his words. But instead of using my voice I moved my head closer to his, wanting to taste him again. So sweet like sugar.

Two pairs of lips crashed together and his soft and gentle hands roamed over my skin, making the electricity in my body rush to every nerve. Sodos soft lips moved against mine so beautifully I could've died right there from his touch filled with love. But I knew I couldn't. Not right now when what I thought was about to happen would actually happen.

His hot kisses on my mouth were filled with hunger and passion and the tongue sweet like honey. My hand grazed the back of his neck and he let out a soft moan which made me go feral.

I gently tied his hair into a bun so it wasn't falling in the way before my free hand moved down his slim figure, wanting to feel everything of the most beautiful man to ever exist. He placed his sweet kisses on my lips ever so carefully, I felt like I was on cloud seven.

Sodos fingertips traveled down my back until the hem of my t-shirt and slowly pulled it up. His gentle touch harmonised perfectly with the soft and quiet moans that escaped his lips every here and there.

"Oh, fuck" he whispered as I pulled away and moved my hands to his belt. His chest lifted and fell heavily and the excitement roaming though his body transferred to my skin at the touch.

Sodos fingers traveled to my hair as I unzipped the pants in a hurry. I just wanted to make him feel better than anyone ever has.

"Y/n.." he breathed, making me stop in my movement and turn my head to him. He was looking a bit fuzzy and out of breath.

"Yes, my love?" I asked calmly and rested my forehead against his. The grey skin felt so comfortingly warm it could keep me away from any cold in the winter.

"I- I want to have sex with you.. so bad" Sodo said which surprised me a little though it shouldn't have.

"So needy" I smirked and pushed him a little towards the bed. He moved without any complains as his heavy breathes kept hitting my skin.