Secret

Credits to @giveannottakenuser for the idea! Thank you so much <3

After we changed into comfy clothes, Y/n made us her favourite tea to warm up. Our wet clothes were hanging outside on a clothing line to dry until tomorrow. Everyone was sitting in Elis room, mattress and blankets all over the floor. The snacks we bought earlier laid on a cupboard.

Cos: "Y/n, this tea is amazing! Do you have a recipe for that? Or is it just some random tea?" He asked, sipping on his still hot tea. "Nice try, cos. This is a secret." "We've also tried many times but they never told us" Nik sighted.

"And I never will"

Eli: "So, we have a few movies to choose from: Pirates of the Caribbean 1,2,3,4 and 5, It 1 and 2, Top gun and Top gun Maverick, The conjuring, scream and the nun." "Top Gun!" Niko immediately shouted before anyone else could say something.

"Your vote doesn't count. I'm asking out the guests" "I'm a guest though. I mean I don't live here, do I?" "Practically you do. I mean you're here at least three times a week so shut your mouth. My parents already accepted you as their son." "They what?" "Yes they did and now stay quiet. Cos, Per, Laura? What do you want to watch?"

Eli was definitely struggling to keep a straight face and to not burst out in laughter as she saw Nikos face.

"I don't care, just everything but a horror movie please." Rain answered as no one did. Laura immediately rolled her eyes playfully at her friend.

"Come on dude, those horror movies aren't even that bad. And you're literally surrounded by five other people. Do it for us" I whispered in his ear, trying to convince him.

"I don't knoww" "just try it. And if you don't like it we can watch my little pony. Just for you" I teased. "Okay we're watching a horror movie. Also fuck you, you little bitch. I don't even like my little pony!" "Yeah yeah, of course"

Cos gave me a death stare before picking out conjuring which was in my opinion the worst one of those who laid there. Oh this couldn't go well.

Now what did I say? It really didn't go well. Rain is probably not going to be able to sleep for the next week. I still remember the look on his face when the lady with yellow eyes jumped off of the wardrobe and the high pitched screams that came out of his mouth. To be honest, now that I think about it I feel kinda bad for convincing him to watch the conjuring. I could've at least warned him and said that he should pick 'it' instead, since it's literally not scary at all.

But oh well some things must be done, thats what Papa copia always says. And I'm sure I'll be hearing that a lot in the future. Things like: 'things must be done and that thing for you at the moment is pulling bitches. Pulling y/n, my dear'

Definitely can't wait to be home again and hear those things from Swiss and Aether. Cardinal is still chill with those things and doesn't tell me that all the time but since we all grew up, especially Aether and Swiss picked up those lines from Papa and always tease all of us with them. It's fucking annoying.

And just in that moment my phone buzzed.

Swiss.

𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲; 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐟

𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲
YO WHASSUP HOW IS IT GOINGGG

𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐟
Wdym

𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲
nothing, I just have a bet going on with Aether if you manage to stay in your human form or not.