Visitors

•❅───✧❅𖤐❅✧───❅•

~ y/ns pov

"YOOOO WHAT" A very familiar voice shouted from behind me. I quickly spun around, only to see the two faces of my best friends staring around.

"Nik, Eli, oh my god" I breathed and started running towards them without even noticing how my legs were moving.

"We praise Satan in this house, not god, my dear" Sodo said jokingly from behind me as I fell around Elis neck, the familiar and comforting scent of her perfume reaching my nostrils.

"Y/n? How are you this excited to see us?? And why the fuck are you living in a church?" She asked and turned to 'Per'. He was in his human form, just like the other ones at the moment since Copia didn't want to scare Liam and Eli. 

"you'll see soon" he spoke.

"Are you, like, very fucking rich?" Nik exclaimed, still staring at his surroundings and I could understand why he reacted like this. I was also very surprised and also overwhelmed when I first set foot in this massive building.

"For fucks sake, i thought I'd never see you again" I laughed to not start crying when I hugged Nik.

"Why on earth did you think that?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I didn't answer though but just enjoyed their presence. The fact that they were here in this building with me gave me so much hope that everything will be fine soon. Like before the drama started.

"Come on, there are important things that need to be done today. And the first thing is to explain why you are here. This isn't a bad joke, we're in a serious situation." Per said after greeting the two.

"Serious situation? What serious situation? As serious as death itself?" Liam asked sarcastically. The poor boy had no idea about what was actually going on and what he was saying.

"yes. If not even more serious" Per answered and linked his arm with mine. I was kind of surprised by his action because we never did this but I didn't mind. Not at all.

I turned my head to the blonde longhaired boy and gave him a gentle smile.

"You okay with that when others are around?" he whispered into my ear and I nodded. Sodo was just too sweet. He always made sure I was comfortable and I was more than thankful for that.

"wow" Eli breathed as we reached the living room "this looks amazing"

"Thank you. I designed it" a voice said from behind us and I immediately turned around only to see 'Tobias' already looking at me, "Im Tobias". He shook hands with my two friends who greeted him a little confused. "Sit down, please"

I sunk deep into the soft pillows as I let myself fall onto the couch, followed by the others. Tobias took an armchair and pulled it to right in front of where we sat.

"So, Nik, Eli" he started and folded his hands, "there is a reason, why you are here at this very moment. I'm not going to beat around the bush.. everyone in this house is in great danger." he took a deep breath in an I felt Elis gaze on me. But I didn't look back at her. Instead, I kept staring at my feet and playing with the sleeves of my - or better Sodos - hoodie.

"Especially Per, but also y/n. I'm sure you've heard about the murders here in the center of the city, right?" Tobias continued, "we know.. who it is.. we're 98% sure" he said slowly.

"What? Why don't you go to the police then?" Nik exclaimed with a stern voice. His tone surprised me since he usually never was like this. Nik almost sounded.. scared.