New band member

"SHE ESCAPED??" Sodo yelled.

"Hey, Sodo, listen-"
"Oh no Cardinal I am not going to listen. I was with them when that happened, I was the one who had to watch all of that. I WAS THE ONE WHO ALMOST GOT KILLED AS WELL IF I HADNT DISCOVERED THAT NEW POWER OF MINE! I AM THE ONE WHO GOT THAT BIG FUCKING SCAR ACROSS MY WHOLE BODY BECAUSE OF HER TORTURE! CUMULUS IS THE ONE WHO IS FUCKING BLIND ON ONE EYE BECAUSE SHE NEARLY CUT IT OUT! I am not going to listen okay and I'm telling you one thing Tobias Forge: If Aether hears about her escaping Prison he will go find and kill her and I will not hesitate to do the same and I do not give a single fuck if she is you sister or not, she is a fucking monster and she will die."

Sodo pointed his index finger at me, his eyes narrowed which got more red with each second and the tail angrily slapping on the floor every now and then. But I had to admit it. He was right.

If it's really true that she escaped and if Aether hears about it he will not hesitate, neither will Sodo and I don't blame them. Not even a little bit. Ifrit was Aethers brother, Omega had adopted Sodo as his brother and now they're both dead. Just the image in my head of Sodo being tied up against that pole of ice cold metal, which is very hurtful and not healthy at all for fire ghouls, and the way his face was filled with fear and overflowing with tears makes me want to cry I've and over again. How he ran into my arms and never wanted to let go again after finally being freed after hours of torture. I had never seen him more hurt than in that moment.

But not just him but also Aether kneeling down next to Ifrit, never wanting to let go of him. That was the moment when the world for the Emeritus family changed forever.

"I know Sodo, I know. Come here"

I walked towards him, my arms wide open for an embrace. He still looked very angry but I didn't care.

3rd person pov.

Terzo and Secondo watched the Cardinal forcing Sodo to let him hug the ghoul and how he finally stopped to fight back but just accepted the embrace. C gently touched the back of Sodos head feeling the long, soft, and blonde hair.

Terzo glanced at them with jealousy in his eyes before looking back down at the paper with a big black stroke. He tried to avoid thinking about how he wanted it to, just an embrace but couldn't. The third brother always didn't like physical touch, especially not with his brothers but now looking at his brother and Sodo he couldn't help imagining him in that hug instead of Copia.

"Did you overhear all of that?" Cardinal whispered, looking at his ghoul.

"Maybe" Sodo mumbled and watched how raindrops raced down the big windows of the room.

"Why did you even come here?"

That was the key word that made Per remember again why he even searched for Tobias.

"I may or may not have found a second lead guitarist" The anger in his voice was now replaced by excitement which faded quickly after this simple sentence:

"But Sodo we also have found a few people by now" but as Tobias noticed the annoyed face of his shortest ghoul he quickly added: "who have you found though. Tell me"

"I have found y/n"
"Y/n?"

Tobias' mouth opened a little bit and his eyebrows raised.

"Yes y/n. They told me that they play the guitar since they're a little kid and that it always was their dream to become a guitarist. So, I think that they fit perfectly in the band and that their energy matches the whole role play brilliantly. I want y/n to be in the band and not some other fucking lame ass losers"
"Sodo!"
"What. You know very damn well that you think the same. And another pro is that y/n already knows about us being ghouls"
"THEY KNOW WHAT?!" Secondo screamed and slammed his hands on the table, causing Primo to wake up again.