First conversation

„Students, as you should have noticed by now, we have two new students for the rest of this year. Per and Laura. Please be nice to them, if I hear otherwise, you will see the principal. Now I would like one of you to show them around in the first period" her eyes wandered through the classroom, looking at each one of us. As she stopped, her gaze was laying on me. 

„Y/N, would you do me the favor and show them around?" She asked. I nodded and turned to my right to meet Laura's eyes. She smiled and I returned quickly. A little bit of excitement rose in me and Eli squeezed my hand as she noticed.

It was nearly first period and mrs Draves said her goodbyes for today. „It was an amazing religion lesson" Eli said sarcastically as our teacher was out of sight.

"sorry but was this like a ,Christian religion lesson'?" A voice asked. It was no voice I have heard before, kind of calming, sweet and way different than any other voice.

I turned around to see who spoke. Per.

"Yeah. This whole class is evangelical." I said and my eyes wandered to the religious things mrs Drave wrote on the whiteboard, knowing damn well that I'll be blasting satanic music through my headphones as soon as I'm out of this school.

"Oh yeah I'm sorry, nobody told us about the religion and stuff so I was just wondering" 

"There's no reason for you to be sorry" I smiled at him and Laura.

"So are you gonna show them around or not? And if so, can I come with you" Niko asked. 

"What if I say no" 

"I will come with you anyways." he grinned and got up.

„We have 15 minutes and the second period which is also 15 minutes long so we better get going." I walked to the door with Laura, Per and Eli following. Niko was already ahead and walked towards the cafeteria.

"Why is everyone dressed like this?" This was the first time I heard Laura's voice. Soft and comforting.

Y/n: "currently is motto week so each day has a different theme. Todays theme is overdressed, that's why. And tomorrow is fictional character, which means a minion or Peter Pan or sum and on Wednesday is royal i think-" I said but was cut off by Niko, who was now walking besides Per. 

"Wrong, on Wednesday is genderswap, royal is on Thursday. And on Friday cosplaying a character of your choice" 

"yeah yeah fuck off we all know that you're the one who knows everything better" I said jokingly and he nodded as response.

It took us the whole period to show Per and Laura half of the school and we were almost too late for German. Niko and Per acted like they've known each other for years and Laura is literally the sweetest person ever. Both are really funny and I also found out that Per loves playing the guitar and Laura plays Keytar and Keyboard. Both are 19 years old and Swedish. I was really surprised to hear that because they have a perfect American accent.