What is Love

A week after Christmas, Alexis found herself sitting across from Lucius in a busy bar. She had sat herself down and they remained silent since then. Sipping on their drinks, their eyes would occasionally meet. 

"What's that?" Lucius asked, eyeing the pendant sitting heavily against Alexis's chest. She hadn't noticed she was fidgeting with it. 

"Oh," she said, looking down at it. She let her hand fall and rest on the table. "It was a Christmas gift." 

Lucius's lips formed a tight line. She could tell he disapproved of it. She didn't need to tell him who it was from, he could figure that out for himself. 

The silence continued to stretch, when finally Lucius reached into his coat pocket. He slid a very small velvet black box to Alexis. 

"What is this?" she asked, eyeing the box. 

"You left so suddenly last time, I didn't get to give you your Christmas gift." 

Alexis didn't pick up the box, she simply stared at it. "I left suddenly because I just found out that my entire life was a lie." 

Lucius leaned in, his fingers idling next to the lonely box. "Your life isn't a lie, Alexis. All parents hide stuff some their children." 

"This isn't some small secret they kept from me." Alexis intertwined her fingers around her drink. "They were completely different people than how I remembered them." 

"They were still the same people, Alexis. You have this false theory that Death Eaters can only possess negative traits. They are complex humans, like everyone else. They are parents, and brothers and sisters, and children. They have good and bad in them." 

Alexis watched tiny ripples form in her drink. It wasn't just that she felt like she never truly knew her parents, she felt like her own life was a lie. She had been murdering Death Eaters for years because she thought she was avenging her family. It's true that they had been killed by Death Eaters, but they were Death Eaters themselves. To avenge her family was her life's purpose. She wasn't sure where to go from here.

"Your parents died to protect you and your sister," Lucius went on. "Don't let the fact that they were Death Eaters change that. They clearly loved you very much." 

"I just don't understand how they could believe in what Voldemort stood for." 

"We don't know that they did," Lucius replied. "Everyone had different reasons for joining us." 

Alexis let his words sink in. She felt like she lost a part of herself and she wasn't sure where to go from here. She bit her lip as a new fear set in. "My parents were Death Eaters. I'm sleeping with a Death Eater. What does that say about me?" 

Lucius's gaze lingered on her before answering. "I'm not a Death Eater anymore." He took her hand in his, his thumb brushing her skin gently. "It says that you are capable of seeing the good in people despite all the bad that they had done." 

Alexis looked away, not believing what he said. She didn't see the good in people, she saw the bad. Which made it difficult to forgive her parents. 

"I did horrible things, Alexis," Lucius said. "Awful things that I will never forgive myself for. But when I'm with you, I forget about those things. I don't see myself as this Death Eater who murdered to please some sociopathic monster. I see this new person, someone who is capable of change, who is capable of love." 

Alexis almost flinched at this last word. Her heartbeat quickened as she watched his eyes fill with realization.

He let go of her hand and pushed the gift closer to her. "Open it." 

Alexis looked at the tiny velvet box. "How can you love two people at once?" 

There was a long pause as Alexis refused to meet his eyes, terrified of his answer.

Lucius cleared his throat before speaking. "I don't think love has limits." 

Alexis lifted her heavy eyes to meet his. 

"Similar to how we will do almost anything for those we love." His tone was filled with a hushed malice. "We would steal for them, hurt others for them, kill for them." Alexis felt like her heart stopped. "I've done it all for my family and I would do it again. Love makes us act in ways we would never think ourselves capable of." 

A tense silence filled the space between them. Something sinister flickered in Lucius's gaze and Alexis wondered what horrible memories he was reliving. This time, she placed her hand on his, bringing him back from wherever he was. 

His eyes flickered back to reality. 

"Believe it or not, I know exactly what you mean," Alexis said. 

She grabbed the small box and opened it. There were small, diamond earrings inside. They appeared delicate and dainty. Alexis had never owned something so expensive. 

"Thank you," she breathed, gazing down at the earrings. "They're lovely." 

Lucius smiled as he watched her. 

"I can only give you your present when we're alone," she said. 

Lucius's eyes filled with desire, a knowing look on his face. 

In less than an hour, Alexis was naked on all fours on a motel bed. Lucius was taking her from behind, pumping into her quickly. He pulled her hair, forcing her head back. She sat up on her knees, her back pressed to him. 

"Are you ready for your present?" she whispered, moaning as he pumped into her. 

"Is this not it, love?" he asked. 

"This is part of it." Alexis moved so he slipped out of her. 

He remained on his knees as she lowered herself on all fours again, but this time she faced him. She took his hard erection in her hands, rubbed her hand along it a few times, before inserting him in her mouth. She held his base as she sucked and licked, tasting her own juices on him. 

Lucius groaned as he held her hair, forcing her to take him all in. He grunted when his long cock hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag. She kept sucking, trying to remain composed. It wasn't long until she felt him finish inside of her, his liquid running down her throat, spilling from the sides of her lips. 

He removed himself from her mouth. Pinching her chin, he forced her head upwards. He looked down at her, cum dribbling down her chin. 

"You're a naughty girl, darling," he said, a wicked smirk on his face. 

With his thumb, he wiped at his seed on her face, spreading it rather than removing it. 

"Do you like the taste of me?" he asked. 

"I do," she answered, resisting the urge to lick at his cum. 

He let go of her face and lied down. Alexis stood to clean her face.

"Don't," he ordered, gesturing for her to join him in bed. "Leave it there. Until I say so."