24| BBQ: The countdown starts

My whole body is on fire. I feel like my blood has become boiling water.

It burns.

Burns in the mouth. Burns in the chest. Burns between my legs.

I am fire.

Vincent is fuel.

We managed to start a fire and now we are dancing in the tongues of this flame.

Vincent is not a saint, and neither am I. We left someone behind, pushed them into the background. Now the focus is just me and him.

My heart beats wildly, beat after beat, and for the first time in a long time, I feel real. I feel like myself.

We pull away from each other only when we really lack air. It seems that our heavy breathing can be heard by everyone in the area.

Vincent squeezes my hips and looks into my eyes in such a way that I doubt he's thinking of anyone else at this moment. Vincent is here with me. We are alone. We both burn with passion. This is exactly what I wanted. That was exactly how I planned everything when I came here, taking advantage of his invitation.

I smirk smugly and put my hands behind Vincent's head, run my fingers through his soft wheat-colored hair, tug on it and kiss him so he'll never forget it.

Everything happens too fast, and I eagerly try to enjoy everything: the looks fixed on me, the lips that kiss me so passionately.

My brain sends out a wake-up call that wakes me up as plump lips make their way to my chest. Reason takes over lust when the realization comes of how many mistakes I can make on this wave. I can't let Vincent go this far. Not now.

I put my hands on his chest and find the ground with my feet, overcoming the mad desire to pull him to me and continue.

Vincent freezes in place, and I playfully push him in the chest so that he steps back a couple of steps, but, as if tied, he quickly returns to his place at my feet. He brazenly looks into my eyes, penetrates the depths of my soul with his gaze, making me regret that I stopped him.

A hurricane rages within me, ready to hit Vincent as I watch him in anticipation of his next attack. But I keep it under control.

Blue eyes greedily slide all over my body and, meeting mine, stop at my lips.

Handsome. He is so handsome.

I'm going crazy, I shouldn't buy into appearances.

I place my hands on Vincent's face and pull him towards me, biting his bottom lip.

It feels so nice.

I overdid it - bit his lower lip until it bled.

There's only one question in my head right now: if I'm doing terrible things, why do I feel so good?

Vincent lets out a strangled growl and grabbing my wrist, abruptly turns me around to face the car. He puts my hands behind my back, holding them with his palms.

His body presses against mine, his touch is hotter than before. A little hotter. And more intoxicating than the first kiss.

He pulls me lightly by the hair, tilting my head backwards, I can feel his warm breath on the nape of my head. He then holds me closer with his other hand, making my ass rest against his crotch. I enjoy this moment, I rub myself against him so I can feel his cock slowly getting hard, pulsating, asking for more. Yes, come here Vincent. You are mine.

His lips approach a sensitive spot on my neck, barely touching the skin. He does not kiss, but teases with the promise of something more.

Of course, I hold my breath in anticipation, like an inexperienced virgin waiting to taste the sensations unknown before.