44| Detour with the bad boy

I pretend like he's not there, looking at the nails on my right hand. I feel his eyes on me, so I turn my head towards him. His forehead is glistening with beads of sweat. He looks so damn sexy now. Like always, but now that he's so hot and sweaty, more so.

"Come here." I raise an eyebrow defiantly and look at him. He looks down at my legs like he's thinking about something.

"I know what you want baby." Says Vincent, in an enchanting voice.

My heart jumps from the way he called me. Have we gone from devil to baby?

Vincent slowly glides his eyes over my body, over my legs, and stops in my eyes.

Skin tingles.

"But for now, it's better to stay in your seats," he replies after a few seconds and smiles meaningfully, "I want this too, but let's not create problems for you," he continues, nodding towards the house, "we can be seen."

His gaze flickers again over my outstretched legs, and I can hear him exhaling noisily.

I mumble unhappily, fidgeting on the bench. Vincent smiles broadly, but looks away as the front door slams.

What did he mean when he said, "I want it too"?

"How can you resist temptation?" I'm asking.

"Trying my best," he smirks and pierces me with his eyes.

Ricky and Santi leave the house. Vincent's energy is changing.

"If you don't come out at ten o'clock tonight, then I will steal you right away," he says.

"What?"

"To walk."

Vincent gives me a few seconds to process his words.

"What do you decide?"

"You can't steal me in front of Ricky." I smile.

"Wanna bet?"

"Stop talking nonsense."

"Wanna test me? You sure? Vic, I'm holding myself back. Don't challenge me."

I look at Ricky. I like that Vincent is starting to step on us, which means at the very least that he's seriously into me. I decide to play.

"You can't." I look at Vincent, accepting the challenge.

"Ricky?" Vincent screams, and my eyes literally pop out of their sockets.

"What?" Ricky replies.

"I was joking. I'll be there at ten o'clock in the evening." I whisper nervously through my teeth so that only Vincent can hear.

Vincent scrutinizes my face, and I burn it with my gaze.

Ricky runs up to Vincent.

"I've finished training." Vincent informs him in a bored manner.

"Good job! Wanna do this again tomorrow?" Ricky says.

"Sure."

Ricky looks at me and I swallow.

"Vincent?" Ricky says still looking at me.

Crap.

"Yes?"

"Why are you always hanging around Vic?" Ricky asks, finally turning his eyes to him.

I break into a sweat when I look at Vincent.

"Vic or Marina, what difference does it make?" Vincent shoves his hands into the pockets of his shorts and spreads his legs shoulder-width apart. He looks at Ricky with a bored expression on his face.