32| Phone number

The next morning, I wake up abruptly and rub my eyes. In front of me, the face of Ricky, who woke me up.

"It's noon already. Have you decided to sleep all day?" he asks and hands me a cup of coffee.

"I don't remember hiring you as an alarm clock." I roll over onto my other side and close my eyelids. Ricky brought coffee and the aroma makes me hesitate.

"Vincent is here." At these words of Ricky, my heart stops, and there is no trace of sleep.

This guy robs me of peace of mind and it worries me wildly. I mean Vincent. I don't comment on Ricky's last words, I just sit on the bed leaning against the headboard and take a coffee.

"I'm going to the store with him, I'm out of cigarettes." Ricky says and then leaves the room.

I take a sip, burning - I can't help but think it's a sign - and jump out of bed, running to the bathroom to quickly clean myself up.

Hastily I sip half a mug, burning hot coffee. Then I wash my face and brush my teeth. Combing my hair. I put on a white top and denim shorts. I freeze in front of the exit door and take a deep breath, trying to control my excitement and calm my pounding heart. Why the hell am I so excited?

Vincent sent Marina off yesterday, which means that all paths are open to me. I can't help but think that in this way he gave me the green light behind the scenes.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

There's still Ricky between us.

I close my eyes to the fact that Vincent's girlfriend is waiting for him at home. At least he spoke of her not in the best way, but I understand that I'm just comforting myself. He seemed to be talking to her yesterday, but I don't know for sure, maybe it wasn't her, but then who? Of course it was her.

I clench my fists to remind myself that no one will get in my way: I shall get what I want. Does this mean I'm a bad person?

Everything is fine.

Everything is fine.

Everything will be fine.

I leave the house and the next moment I meet Vincent's eyes.

Why the hell is he always smiling?

Today he wears glasses.

"Where the hell is my wallet?" Ricky fumbles in his pockets irritably.

Vincent and I watch Ricky as he enters the house and closes the door behind him. Then Vincent takes two steps and stands in front of me. Sighing, he rested his hand on the wall just above my shoulder. His lips are twisted into a sly smile, and gray-blue eyes follow mine.

"Hey devil," Vincent says and I fall in love with his voice

We are only a few centimeters apart. What a pleasant smell emanates from him ... you would know.

"Hey," I calmly answer, looking into his eyes.

Vincent decided not to waste time in vain and immediately takes me by surprise:

"Well, so when will you give me your phone number?" His voice sounds so confident and his British English sounds so sexy, I wonder how I'm still on my feet.

What is he doing to me? I lower my eyes and force myself to look down at our legs because my gaze wants to rest on his crotch.

I have a lively facial expression. From this, I can be read like an open book. Still, thanks to the fact that I have learned to put on masks, today my book turns out to be written in Chinese, for those who do not know.