Chapter 10

Chapter 10 

"Come to my place," Niall whispered into my ear. I got tingles all over my body as his hot breath hit my face. His father had just dropped us off in front of my house. Patrick and Cassia walked on the pathway to our home as I stood speechless with Niall on my right.

I looked to him weekly, "O-Okay." He picked me up like a baby and carried me to his house. He fumbled with the keys, holding me with one arm. We entered and he threw me on the couch. He laid on top of me, kissing my neck down to my collar bone. I was gasping for air as he continued back up to my lips, trying to unbutton my blouse.

I let him undo the button and rip the cloth off my body and onto the floor. He was happily surprised what I was letting him do, but I wanted the damn thing off anyway. It was restricting and tight. When he tried to get off my undershirt is when I stopped him.

"Niall, no," I said through breathy whispers. He looked down at me, he looked do inviting.

"I've already seen you shirtless, three times now," he whispered back to me, almost chuckling. My cheeks burned red at the memories. Once, when I had dozed off, twice in blind rage, and a third time in the school hallway. I knew it wasn't a big deal, but I felt uncomfortable.

"How about…" I started, ripping off his red polo. He laughed as I exposed his chest. I ran my fingers down him, his chest was perfect. He wasn't exactly muscular like the other boys, but he was toned. I pulled him back down to me, passionately kissing him. His hips pushed into mine, emitting a small groan. "Niall," I managed.

"What," he said, his lips working on my jaw. I let out a hum, expressing my pleasure.

"D-Don't stop," I muttered. I saw his devilish grin running on his face. He sucked on a spot on my neck, causing me to moan loudly. He liked the response he was getting and continued back to my lips. I gripped his neck and hair, now becoming harsh with him. Suddenly, he stood up. He got off of me, off of the couch and just stood up. I propped myself up on my elbows, twitching my head to motion him back. His face was blank, "What's wrong? Come back," I said, trying to be sexy.

Niall just stood there. Confusion crossed across my face as I looked down. "Niall, is that…" I said, my attention calling to his crotch. He was… stiff. I didn't know what to do, my cheeks got red. I can't believe I caused that. I didn't want to do anything sexual, so I just watched him. He was blank and it was silent for about a good minute. It slowly went away, and he was back on top of me instantly.

"Well, that was embarrassing," Niall said blushing.

"I guess I'm hot," I said, trying to lighten the mood. 

"You are," Niall said seductively, returning to kiss my neck. It took me no time to return back to the daze I was feeling before. I continued running my fingers through his hair,  and our intimate moment. Just as he went to lay back down again, I felt his bulge.

"Niall!" I said, loudly. He sat back up again at the end of the couch. He sighed loudly.

"I don't know what the hell is wrong with me today," he said, blushing.

"It's okay," I said, sitting up next him. I kissed his cheek, "It's biology."

"I'm glad you're not freaking out," Niall said, grabbing my hands and looking up to my face. I smiled, letting him know it was okay. I didn't really care at all, it was natural. It actually made me kind of flattered that I caused it.

I kissed him one more time, holding it a little longer, "Why don't we start our homework?" We pulled out our trig and global homework and started on the textbook work. We helped each other on things we didn't understand, and ended up finishing it together in under an hour.