Chapter 10

We finally land and I start walking off the jet

We finally land and I start walking off the jet. I see T'Challa and Okoye walking towards us. T'Challa pulls me into a hug.

"Hey bubs" I say.

"Hey, it's good to have you back. Be warned she is pissed." He says.

"She knows doesn't she?" I asked.

"Yep. She got a notice about you getting hurt from the beads" Okoye says chuckling.

"Well let me see if I can work my charm and get out of this." I say making them laugh.

On my way to her lab I run into dad.

"Hi dad" I say.

"Hi sweetie" he says walking right by. Huh. That's it? I think to myself.

As I walk into the lab Shuri is looking so beautiful.

"Hi babes. I'm home" I say walking up to her.

She turns around and does not look happy. Her arms are crossed and her gaze is narrowed at me.

"Babes" I say.

"No" she says.

"Come on I didn't mean for it to happen." I say.

" I told you not to get hurt." She says.

"Yes I know you did and I am sorry that I did. But I wasn't reckless like usual. I promise This woman was just a bitch. Please babes" I say pouting and bring on the fake tears.

I was trying not to give in but it was so hard

I was trying not to give in but it was so hard. I hated seeing her hurt. But I couldn't stand mad any longer.

She was giving me that cute pouty lip and puppy eyes trying to pull the fake tears I couldn't resist. Uhg.

I let out a sigh and pulled her into me. "I'm glad you are okay." I whisper to her.

"Me too. I missed you babes" she says holding me tighter.

"I missed you too baby." I respond. I look up and see my brother smirking at us.

"I knew you couldn't stay mad at her" he teases.