Chapter 12

Ever since the blip happened

Ever since the blip happened. People, families, businesses, and more have changed.

Several people blamed the Avengers for what happened while others understood they tried their best even if it wasn't successful.

The remaining avengers split.

Tony no longer talked to any of them and went to marry Pepper and live on a cabin by the lake taking a chance on having a life outside of iron man.

Thor was so depressed about losing everyone, he went to New Asgard and drank he life away.

Clint went off the grid completely. His whole family was blipped. Sources where keeping Natasha updated because of rumors of an assassin going after gangs and other surviving terrorist groups.

Natasha remained at the compound doing what she does best. Taking care of those who are still left in the world. Weekly meetings took place with some of the remaining avengers around the world to make sure everything is going okay.

She even started ballet again when it was just her.

Steve took over Sams support group.

Year one, two, and three

This was the hardest years for everyone. It was difficult adjusting to everything. People were still morning over lost loved ones.

Memorial statues were created with the names of those that were blipped. A world depression set in. Crimes increased because of lack of protection.

Drugs and suicide rates increased as well.

Year four

Routines were starting to become normal again but it was never the same. Nothing ever would be. Streets filled up with trash and garbage. Houses were falling in from being abandoned.

Employment status's were low due to complications of many things.

Year five

The world were dark and grey. Happiness barely existed.