Chapter 33

After giving the heart shaped herb mixture, I close my eyes and wait for what happens next

When I wake up I am in water. I see light above me and swim up pulling myself up out of it. I look around and see that I am in the throne room. The colors of everything were fascinating. I didn't anyone yet, so I walk around and sitting on the throne was my cousin Killmonger.

"How?" I asked.

"How, is never as important as why. You chose me." He says. "

"Impossible" I say shaking my head.

"You didn't believe the ancestral plane was real did you? So why did you take it?" He asked.

"So I could be strong." I reply.

"Strong to do what?" He asked quickly.

"I am nothing like you" I argue.

"I had the courage to do what was necessary to change Wakanda."

We went back and further making me angrier and angrier especially when he brought up my brother.

"Are you going to be noble like your brother? Or take care of business like me?" He asked.

Everything goes black and I gasp awake.

"Who did you see?" Nakia asked

I don't want to tell them. This has to be impossible. I get up off the table and Nakia asks the question again.

"I failed. They abandoned me." I say.

"They would never do that" Nakia says.

"I did everything I was suppose to do! I recreated the herb" I yelled.

I walked around and punched one of the dummies holding dora milaje gear.

I hear Riri ask "can I get some of that stuff too?"

Nakia ignored her and walked up next to me. "I think you are going to need a suit" she says.

After Nakia and Riri left, I walk around and look at the black panther helmets and hold it up. But this isn't it.

I walk to another one that appears out of the sand holding it level with my face. Got it.

I turn around and see Raksha sitting there watching me.

"You are still here?" I asked.

"I am not leaving your side. Especially after that episode you just had." She says.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I say short.