Chapter 52

We walk through the portal and none of them heard it open

We walk through the portal and none of them heard it open. They were standing at my favorite pond. More than likely having a small ceremony. Of course me being me I had to just fuck that up. I heard the end of Riri's words and chuckled.

When the moment was right I finally spoke up.

"Damn who died?" I asked.

All their heads snap around to me, Loki, and Mobius.

Suddenly Riri picks up a stick and throws it at me.

"Really?" I asked

"Bitch I must be dead if I am seeing dead people." She says swaying back and forth.

"Damn you are so dramatic." I say rolling my eyes.

Loki is laughing and Mobius has had enough of our shit.

"She is very much alive right now. We did not tell her that have the stone would leave her body she would come back to alive. Plus with the dark magic Steve used, she had to died to break the spell. But she is very much alive now and is staying that way. All the timelines are in order now." Mobius says.

"So she is really back? This isn't like a final goodbye fucked up trick?" Papa asks.

"I'm back bitches!!!" I yell smirking.

Everyone runs up and hugs me but I notice Shuri standing in the same place as before.

Once they all hug me, they back away and I walk up to her. I look up into her eyes.

She keeps looking at me and gently places a hand on my cheek and I lean into her touch. When I open my eyes I see tears pooling in hers.

"Panther" I say softly

"Puppy" she whispers back as her voice cracks.

I smile softly and lean up pressing my lips against hers. She pulls me close to her body and clings to me afraid this is all a dream.

We pull apart and just place our foreheads together.

"Marry me" I say softly.

"Now?" She asks.

"Tonight at sunset. What do you say?" I say.

"Yes!" She says smiling. I hug her and look at the others.

"You all up for a wedding tonight?" I asked.

They all cheer and we get ready to leave. I look back at Loki and Mobius.

"Thank you for everything." I say to them before they disappear.

Shuri and I ended up going our separate ways to get everything ready for the wedding. We invited the elders of course but we did not want anything too big. Wanda and Riri left to get decorations and all set up for us.