Chapter 35

Finally my breath was evening out

"Shit Shuri that was amazing" I said curling into her side

"You feel good baby?" She asks.

"Mmm so good" I say softly kissing her neck.

"I never knew you were gonna be so submissive baby" she says in my ear.

I let out a small whimper "only for you babes. Only for you" I say.

"I can get used to that reaction." She says.

"Do you me to return the favor?" I asked feeling bad.

"Mm no. I should've mentioned that strap on has a clit stimulator on it so I was feeling so good baby making you feel good." She says. "Now, let's get showered and ready to take Nathan to Sam's."

We got into the shower together and well that lasted longer than planned. She had me pressed up against the wall while we had a soft make out session.

"I can't wait to marry you baby" she whisper brushing some water off my face.

I smile up at her and blush slightly.

"I can't wait either. I have wanted to be your wife for so long now. It feels like a dream." I say still smiling at her.

"Baby I know I have apologized so much but I really am sorry for how I treated you." She says looking sad.

"Hey..hey. It's okay. Yeah it sucked being away from you, but one thing I have realized in all of this, is that life is too short. So please forgive yourself too. You have me. If I didn't forgive you or want to be with you, I wouldn't be here with you right now but I am because I love you so damn much." I assure her.

She nods her head and we soon get out of the shower and get dressed.

We make our way into Nathan's room and wake him up with kisses and tickles all over him. He giggles and pops his little head out from underneath the blanket.

"Good morning little prince" Shuri says.

He looks at her smiling then over at me. I nod my head knowing what he is thinking.

"Shuri?" He says in a soft voice.

"Yeah buddy" she says sitting on the bed looking at him seriously.

"If..if you are marrying mommy, does that make you my mom too?" He asks innocently.

"Is that something you want?" She asks.

My heart just melts at the sight in front of me.

He nods his little head making Shuri smile. "Then yes, I can be your momma." She says making him smile big and wide.

He giggles and jumps out wrapping himself around her and reaches with his little and for me. I climb up in bed with them and have a family hug.

"Alright buddy. Today you are going to be going and staying with grandpa falcon! Which is my papa you got your middle name from." I say.