It All Started With a Phone Number ( One Direction Fan Fiction

Chapter 1

I was just sitting there waiting for my best friend Aubrey to come home.it was about 1:18am when I last checked and Aubrey finally came home. And yes I do live with my best friend big whoop She worked at a night club so she usually got home pretty late.

"Hey Sofia whats up?"

"I'm bored entertain me" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Ok so I was working and I may have seen One direction so I went over and got their phone number your welcome."she said calmly.

I felt excitement fill my body and all the sudden I let out a loud shriek and yelling at Aubrey to call them in the morning.

Ten minutes later I went to bed and so did Aubrey.

************************************

The next morning I woke up to the sound of the doorbell. So I quickly got up and went I the door. When I opened it I could not believe what I was seeing I literally thought I was dreaming. It was one Direction at my door.

"Hello love how are you,is Aubry here?" Niall said curiously.

"Uh... Yeah come in and I'll get her." I said trying I not do or say anything stupid.

They all came in and sat in the couch. Meanwhile I went into Aubrey's room where she was sleeping. I tried waking her up but she would not. I decided to jump on her and it did not work, I even screamed in her ear and still nothing. I gave up so I went I the boys and told them that she was still sleeping and would not wake up no matter what.

Louis then got up asked me where her bedroom was so I told him and he went in her bedroom.

"Get off me you fucking arse!!!" Aubrey screamed from her bedroom.

The boys and I all got up and quickly went over to see what all the commotion was about, and seeing Louis jumping on Aubrey's bed. "Definitely something Louis would do." Liam said with a sigh meanwhile Harry, Zayn, and Niall started to laugh.

"Aubrey are you ok?" I said trying to break the silence. "Yeah, I'll be fine once I have breakfast." she said looking at me strangely which meant that she wanted me to make her something.

************************************

After I made Aubrey her breakfast and we ate the guys an us went out to go and watch a movie at the movie theater cause we were bored.

When we came back everything was a mess, tables were flipped over, stuff was shattered on the floor and most importantly stuff were missing.

************************************

Hey guys so sorry this chapter is short but I'll make an update tomorrow. I hope you liked it so far, and please comment and vote. Sry if this chapter was a little boring I promise the next one will be longer and better!!

-Sofiaxoxo