Chapter 58

Chapter 58

"Sofia will you marry me?" he said. Years started to come out.

"Yes Zayn. I would love to."was my response. He put the ring on my finger.

"I love you! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!" Zayn said.

"i love you too!"after that we kissed. The kiss was short but it felt like it lasted forever. I always feel something when we kiss, I'm not sure if he does feel it or not but I know I do.

A few hours later we were home.

"Where have you children been? It's past your curfew, Sofia! Malik! I told you to bring her back home at 10:00!!!" Tori said.

"First of all we were out and second of all I don't have a curfew." I said.

"Well you do now, go to bed!" she commanded.

"As you wish mother." I said sarcastically. I was actually tired so I went upstairs and Zayn followed me up since we sleep in the same room. When I got to our room Shonnah was sound asleep in the crib next to our bed. Zayn and I decided that she could have her own room when she was 1. But for now she's sleeping in our room just in case.

"Well tell them tomorrow that we are getting married. We would've told them tonight, but you have a curfew according to Tori." Zayn said followed by a chuckle.

"yeah tomorrow will be fine. Well, goodnight."

"Goodnight." he then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards his warm body.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Yay they are engaged. Sry I haven't updated in a while. I have a lot of homework. I'll try and update this week and if I don't then I'll update on Sunday.

-Sofiaxoxo