Chapter 43

Chapter 43

I woke up next to Zayn. Damn I didn't want him to leave. I jut don't I'm going to miss him so much.

An hour later we were at the airport. I said bye to Louis,Liam, Niall, and Harry. I don't want to say goodbye to Zayn! Why is Zayn goodbye so hard? But you know what? It's only for 2 months, I think I can handle it. Tori was liked in Harry's arms, Danielle in Liam's, Eleanor in Louis's, Aubrey in Niall's, an me in Zayn's.

"I love you so much." he said into my hair.

"I love you too." I whimpered because hen I started to cry.

"Don't worry it'll be over soon. I'll be back in no time." I could tell he was trying to cheat me up but he failed miserably. I gave him a small grin as he walked off with the boys.

The girls and I headed back home and I went to my room that I hate with Zayn. I lauded on the bed and Lao my head on his pillow. It smelled just like him. I got up and went on my laptop. I went on twitter to see what's going on. When I open the page I have an inbox full of messages. Under a picture of Zayn and I kissing that the paparazzi had took. Under it there were both hate and nice comments.

@SofiaArias you deserve to be away from Zayn. You are such a bitch.

@SofiaArias you and Zayn are adorable. Luv ya.

@SofiaArias you can go die in a ditch for all I care. And if you do it would be a miracle.

I started to cry when I read these. I felt a side of me filled with emptiness. It was different without the boys around especially Zayn. Now I don't have anybody to hug me and say 'it's going to be fine don't worry'. I'm on solo now.

I walked downstairs and fell asleep on the couch.

👾👾👾👾👾

Sad. But oh well.

-Sofiaxoxo