Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Eleanor's POV

When we it to the fair it was amazing. I wanted to go on the roller coasters so bad!!

"Sofia, Aubrey, Tori and Danielle lets go to that roller coaster." is said I them.

"OMG. Yes guys were going come on!" Sofia yelled dragging us o the line.

After the ride we were all dizzy.

"That was fucking awesome!!!!" Aubrey and Danielle said at the same time. And it was funny because they also had he same expression on their face. It like they had the same brain.

"Let's go find the boys." Tori suggested and we all agreed. When we finally got to where he boys were we decided to go eat.

We finished eating then we went on a few more rides and then we played some games. After 2 hours we left.

Louis's POV

"That was so much fun!!" I yelled.

"Louis, calm your tits." Liam said. Uhggg, how dare he my tits were perfectly fine.

"My tits are calm." I responded to him. And that left everybody laughing.

Sofia's POV

I was walking and Zayn grabbed my hand. I've never felt so loved. I love him but I'm also kind of scared for loving him. Because last time I fell in love was with Josh and he shattered my heart. And I lie Zayn don't get me wrong, but I'm just scared the same thing is going to happen.

"I love you." Zayn whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"I love you too." I responded to him. Then he leaned in and kissed me. Every time he kissed me I felt sparks.

When we got back home we were so exhausted that we just all took showers and went to bed.

%%%%%%

I liked this chapter. Hope oh liked it too. Follow me on instagram I'm dancerlover5645. I love all my followers. I'll update soon.

-Sofiaxoxo