Chapter 44

Chapter 44

I woke up in the couch. And then I heard someone come downstairs. It wasn't someone it was Tori and Aubrey.

"Good mornin." Aubrey said with a yawn.

"Mornin." I responded.

"I'm hungry I'm gonna get ice cream." I said getting up and walking over to the fridge. I grabbed a pint of chocolate ice cream and sat where I was sitting next to Tori and Aubrey. Then Aubrey'a phone rang and she picked it up.

Web she finished she went on her laptop and logged on to Skype. She answered the call coming from Niall.

"Hey babe. I miss you so mug she said.

"Me too." Niall responded. Then I heard Zayn's voice and tears were slipping down my cheeks. Hearing his voice hurt me in the inside because I didn't have him with me. Hearing him made miss him more.

"Oh hey Aubrey is Sofia there." I heard Zayn's voice. Half of me wanted to talk to him the other half was just screaming 'get the fuck outta here'. I decided to do the right thing and talk to him.

"Hey." I said trying to hide the tears. I succeeded but it was hard.

"Hey love. I miss you do much. I wish I could be there with you."he said

"Me too." I said back and decided to add I that. "Ummm I gotta go do something. Bye love you."

"Love you too. Maybe we can Skype tomorrow."

"Yeah, sure." I said then took off to my room. I lied, I didn't have to do anything. I just wanted the two months to be over and have Zayn back home.

This is going to be the longest two months of my life.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

Boring but whatever. I'll update soon.

-Sofiaxoxo