Chapter 21

Chapter 21

The next morning Zayn came over to my room an woke me up.

"Sofia wake up."

"What?"

"Just wake up."

"Fine." I responded as I got up and followed Zayn to the kitchen. While we were there here was a knock on the door I wasn't sure who it was. So I went over to the door and since Zayn was now so protective of me he came with me but also kept his distance away. He was maybe about 10 to 13 feet away from me. When I opened the door it was the bastard. Josh was standing there and he grabbed me by my hand covering my mouth and putting me into his car. Oh god why me.

Zayn's POV

Shit! I had to get her Uhggg I should have taken the text he sent me more seriously. Damn it. But enough of that I had to find her.

To: Zayn

From:Sofia

Help me!! I'm in his house.

I it a text message from her at least she is alive.

To : Sofia

From:Zayn

What's the address?

Later she sent me a text with the address. And I went off o go get her.

Josh's POV

On now I had Sofia I kidnapped her and now I'll make her be mine wether she likes it or not. I walked over to the room where I put her and turned on the lights. I grabbed her and kissed her hard.

Sofia's POV

I was not enjoying this. It was living hell. I was just hoping Zayn could get here soon.

"You are now mine and that little brat Zayn will never have you again." he said. I wanted to slap him so bad but I couldn't because my hands were tied.

Just then I heard a doorbell. Josh went down and opened the door. From up here I could hear stuff breaking. It was Zayn thank god. He came in the room untied me and carried me bridal style over to his car and took off.

"Are you ok? Did he do anything to you?" he started throwing questions at me.

"I'm fine. But he started kissing me and almost tried to rape me again. And then he said that wether I liked it or not I was going to be his." I said trying to blink off the tears but it didn't work.

Later we got home and Zayn took me over to the couch where we sat down. "I hate when he tries to take you away from me." Zayn said hugging me tightly. I knew he was scared for me because I could feel it. He wanted to protect me with his life. And he's tried it's just that Josh is making everything harder.

"Zayn, I love you. I feel complete with you. Promise me we will always be together." I didn't want anything to break us apart.

"I promise I'd never let you go, Sofia not even for a million dollars. I'd even die for you if I had to." Zayn really cared about me and I could feel it.

The rest of the day we just stayed in each others arms. And we also decided that I would sleep with Zayn today just in case anything happens. Finally I learned to trust love again.

Hi. Love this chapter.bits my favorite do far. Comment and vote!!

-Sofiaxoxo.