Chapter 54

Chapter 54

Zayn's POV

"AHHHHH!!!" Sofia screamed at the top of her lungs and she was squeezing my hand like there is no tomorrow. The head of the baby was out. I hated seeing her in pain. It broke me in the inside. But at least that pain is for a good cause.

Sofia's POV

"AHHHHH!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I squeezed Zany's hand like there was no tomorrow. I was in so much pain I couldn't even describe it. The head of the baby was finally out.

"Come one push hard." the doctor said. And I gave my hardest push.

"Almost there come on push." Zayn said rubbing my hand with his thumb in circles. I let my hardest push and the baby was out.

Zayn's POV

Finally the baby was out. The doctors cut the umbilical cord and cleaned the baby. After that they handed it to me first. She was beautiful. She had brown eyes like me and her face features were exactly like Sofia's. I handed Shonnah to Sofia and the rest of the gang came in gathering around the bed.

Sofia's POV

Zayn handed me Shonnah she looked just like me. I felt cloned for a second. I could tell from just looking at her she was going to be daddy's little girl.

"She's so beautiful." Danielle said.

"I agree with Danielle." Tori said.

"Can I carry her." Louis said.

"I'm not sure if I can trust you? But you'll have to babysit her someday so I guess its fine." I said handing Shonnah to Louis.

"Yes! And who said anything about babysitting?" He said looking at me.

"Well you said that you would like to babysit her sometime and I said yes."

"Oh yeah."

About 8 hours later we left and went back home.

☔☔☔☔☔☔

Yay. The baby was born. Bot and comment.

-Sofiaxoxo