Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Tori's POV

I woke up Harry next to me. Yesterday we heard Zayn and Sofia having a fight so we decided not to bother them. Anyways me and Harry were supper happy together. We were just meant for each other. And I will ask everybody else if they wanted to go to the fair. We are going to have so much fun.

Aubrey's POV

I woke up and went to Tori's rooms woke them ip and told them to come down stairs with me because I was scared that Sofia and Zayn were still mad at each other. When we go down we see Sofia and Zayn sleeping. Zayn had one arm around Sofia and Sofia had her head resting on Zayn's shoulder.

"Awwwwww there sow cute together." I said as Tori grabbed her phone.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked looking at Tori.

"I'm taking a picture of them and posting it on twitter duh." Tori responded with a 'duh' expression on her face.

Tori's POV

When I finished taking the picture I posted it on Twitter.

@SofiaArias and @ZaynMalik sleeping!! So cute.

I laughed at the last sentence.

"Let's wake them up." I said walking over to them.

"Ok" Harry and Aubrey agreed.

"Sofia, Zayn there's a fire in the house wake up!!!!!!" Aubrey yelled and Harry and I started to laugh.

"What?!" Sofia yelled getting up. Then Zayn woke up.

"Uhggg you retards." Zayn said with a sigh at the end.

"Haha ok now lets wake up Liam,Louis, Danielle, and Eleanor." Harry said.

"We are already up!" I heard Eleanor yell from upstairs. Then they came down no I was going to ask.

"Hey guys you wanna go to the fair today." I said

"Yess!"everybody agreed.

Hey i love this story so much! Comment and Vote.

-Sofiaxoxo