Chapter 25

Chapter 25

"I'm alright I guess." Lies. My side hurt like shit and I was tired.

"Where did he stab you?" Aubrey asked out of the blue. Like she always does.

"Here" I said pointing to the left side. Then the doctor came in.

"Sofia tomorrow morning you will be good to go home. Your side will hurt but you just have to deal with it. Also have lots of rest and get a lot of fluids into your body. And I will to see you again in a month to see how you are doing."

................................

I woke up and a few hours later I was at home. Zayn helped me up to his room because he wanted me to sleep there so he could watch over me at night.

"How are you feeling?" Louis said walking in the room with Eleanor.

"I feel painful."

"Well that is not awesome."

"You think."

"So anyways do you know what happened to Josh?" Eleanor asked.

"Liam told me he went to jail. Thank god I won't be seeing that bastard for he rest of my life." I said with a sigh of relief. All the sudden out of nowhere my side starts hurting like fuck. I let out a pain expression on my face, but tried to hide it. Yeah it didn't work it was too much pain.

"Are you ok?" Louis held my shoulder.

"Yeah I'm fine. It's one of those pain moments that's all." I said. A few minutes later they left.

When it was around 9:00 pm Zayn came in the room gave me a kiss and we both went off to sleep.

-------------

Not the best but oh well.

-Sofiaxoxo