Chapter 33

Chapter 33

(a week later)

I walked over to Sofia who was laying on the floor for some reason.

"Sofia what's wrong?" I asked.

"I think I'm pregnant again."

"Oh god. I'll get a test. Brb. Wait I gotta get Zayn to watch you. ZAYN!!! Your girlfriend need you!!" I heard hi rush up the stairs.

Zayn's POV

I saw Sofia curled up in the ground rolling back and forth.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked Aubrey.

"She thinks she's pregnant again. Stay here with her and I'll get a test."

"Ok." was my response. I knelt down next to her.

"Sofia calm down love. Relax and tell me what's wrong."

"I'm having cramps and they hurt really bad. Also I missed my period and I threw up at least two times so far." she said rolling in pain. She reminded me of a caterpillar doing that. It was so cute. Zayn snap out of it.

Minutes later Aubrey came back with the test.

Aubrey's POV

I came back with the tests and handed them over to Sofia. She got off the floor and walked into the bathroom. The rest of the gang joined Zayn and I outside the bathroom. Sofia opened the door and slid down against the wall holding her stomach.

"How many minutes left?" Niall asked.

"15" Sofia answered.

When the 15 minutes were up Sofia got up and looked at the tests. Then looked at us.

"I'm pregnant again." as soon as she said that I was so happy for her.

"Omg congrats." Danielle said.

"Well let's make a doctors appointment for tomorrow I don't want to lose another child." Sofia said and walked passed us into Zayn's and her room then shut the door.

💎💎💎💎💎

Hope you enjoyed.

-Sofiaxoxo