Chapter 30

Chapter 30

I woke up because of stomach pains. I've never been in so much pain before. Today I slept in Zayn's room cause I felt like it. Maybe I should just sleep in his room from now on. Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Then I get to walk less. Uhggg I'm so lazy. Oh well. A moment of pain snapped me out o my thoughts and I let out a yell. Zayn woke up. Great I woke him up.

"Sofia are you ok?"

"No. It's hurting really bad."

"I'm taking you o the hospital." he said then he changed and got a few things and told the boys and my friends that we were going to the hospital. I didn't even fight with Zayn because I knew there was something wrong.

When we got to the hospital they put me in a room and they gave me an ultrasound. Zayn was holding to my hand for dear life.

"I'm so sorry. But you had a miscarriage." the doctor said with a frown. I just lost my child. I was shocked and tears ran down my eyes. Zayn didn't cry but he was very upset.

"The pains you've been feeling is your body trying to get rid of the baby. So I'm going to need you to push." the doctor said. I held on to Zayn's hand and started to push. When I was done pushing the doctors took the baby away and for some reason we weren't allowed to see it. That same day we left around like 5 hours later.

The whole ride home was quite. And then we got home. I went up to Zayn's bed room and sat there. Then Zayn came in and kept quite.

"I'm sorry Zayn. I could have done better if only I'd known before. It all my fault."

"No Sofia. Stop blaming yourself it not your fault. Ok."

"Ok." I said tears packing up in my eyes and they just fell. I went down stairs and stayed in the kitchen. I didn't want to do anything right now. I am devastated. Everybody came down and gathered around me.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked.

"Well long story short. I had a miscarriage." I said sobbing into my hands. Tori walked over and have me a hug. Then everybody did the same and it turned into a group hug. Zayn was still upstairs. I went upstairs to where he was and I sat on his lap he hugged me while I cried into his chest. When I managed to calm myself a bit down I made my decision.

"Zayn, I made my decision. You are right. We should take it to the next level. I'll do anything to live happy with you." I said as I gave him a hug. Then after that we went I bed.

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

Hey hope you enjoyed. So sad.

-Sofiaxoxo