Chapter 12

Chapter 12

(a month later)

Zayn's POV

It's been a month and I was still single. I just couldn't find the perfect time to ask Sofia out. I don't even know when the perfect time will be right. For all god knows, the perfect time could be a year from now. Since everyone was going out to do something, Sofia and I we're the only ones that were going to stay home. So today I will ask the love of my life out. Minutes later everyone left. And Sofia was sitting on the couch.

Tori's POV

Niall had told all of us except for Sofia that Zayn had a crush on her. But obviously Niall didn't say this when he was around. A week ago we decided that we would go out and do something while they were left home, so Zayn gets a chance to ask Sofia out.

Zayn's POV

Sofia was just sitting on the couch texting.

"Hey what's up?" I ask

"I'm texting everyone cause they just left without saying anything."

"Oh yeah, they said that they were going to do something but they didn't say what they were going to do." That didn't come out how I planned. I even confused myself saying that. Oh god. Anyways back to Sofia. I took a deep breath and started to talk.

"Sofia, would you like to go out sometime?"

"Are you kidding?"

"No"

"Then omg yes. I would love to!" she said jumping with excitement and I pulled into a hug.

"So what does that make us now?" I asked wanting to know if she wanted to be my girlfriend.

"Umm... Hopefully boyfriend and girlfriend." she responded.

As soon as she finished saying that the rest of the lads and the rest o the irks came in.

"I knew you guys were perfect for each other! And our plan worked!" Niall yelled.

"Wait so you planned this? And you told everyone else that I had a crush on Sofia?" I said waiting for the response to be a yes and then kill Niall.

"Well when you put it that way, yes."

"Horan I'm going to kill you" I said running towards him.

"Hands of my boyfriend, go get your own." Aubrey said stepping on way.

"I'm not gay" I responded to that.

"Then why you trying to touch him. Are you cheating on Sofia already with my boyfriend?" She said in a weird accent.

"No I have a girlfriend, and we are living happily ever after. And your boyfriend won't live for long." I said walking away.

The rest of the day we just played hide and seek in the house. The girls got lost several times which was absolutely funny. And then we went off to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this chapter. I'll update soon. And remember to vote and comment.

-Sofiaxoxo