Chapter 38

Chapter 38

I woke up and decided to go downstairs and watch some tv. It was only 7:56 in the morning. And then I started to think what to name the baby I really liked Shonnah and Fait but I don't know which one to pick. Zayn came downstairs after like maybe 15 minutes.

"Zayn I have 2 names for the baby, Faith or Shonnah?"

"Umm lets name her Shonnah that's a really pretty name."

"Yeah, Shonnah Malik. That sounds nice."(the pronunciation for Shonnah is Shaw-nnah) I admitted. After that I took a long shower and dressed up and went back down stairs where I found Aubrey, Niall, and Zayn sitting down in the couch.

"Sofia, I need your help in naming the baby. We don't know the sec yet but we can still pick names." Aubrey said.

"Umm what about Faith for the girl and Nathaniel for the boy maybe if you like them." I said

"I love them Nathaniel and Faith it is." she said with a grin. " What are you ping to name your baby?" she added.

"We are going to name her Shonnah." Zayn said for me. A few minutes later the rest came downstairs and sat around.

"Do you know what your goin to name the baby yet?" Tori asked.

"Yeah we are going to name her Shonnah." I said.

"That's a really pretty name." Danielle said.

👀👀👀👀👀👀

Hope you enjoyed. Comment and vote. Love you all.

-Sofiaxoxo