Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Sofia's POV

After 15 minutes the girls and I came back downstairs and Harry was sitting in the couch. He stood up and started walking toward Tori.

Tori's POV

Harry stood up and walked towards me.

"Can we talk in private?" he said with a husky voice. I can't stay mad at him, but he needs to apologize for being a moron.

"Sure." together we walk into his room and I sit in his bed.

"Tori, I'm sorry. I was just acting like a jerk. I wasn't even thinking and it's j-"

"Harry its ok. I'm not mad at you really. But if you think about it it's both our faults. It's your fault for being a jerk and my fault for not telling you. And I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too. I live you." he said and came into a hug.

*

(next day)

Sofia's POV

*dream*

"The baby is out." the doctor finally said. The nurses started gathering around it.

"What's wrong?" Zayn asked.

"We can't find a pulse." the doctor said.

*end of dream or nightmare*

"NOOOOOOOO!" I screamed waking up from the bed.

"What's wrong?!" Zayn said. He was really tired I could see it in his face, poor thing I just woke him up.

"It was a nightmare thank god it didn't really happen." I said wih a sigh of relief.

"What do you mean by 'thank god that didn't really happen'?"

"Oh I had a nightmare where I had the baby and the doctors couldn't find the pulse. Zayn what if that happens to this baby?" I was starting to tear up.

"Don't think thy way, Sofia. It's all going to be fine don't worry." and then I fell asleep in his grip and I didn't care that it was too tight. I wanted to be next to him no matter what. I needed him and he needs me.

When we officially woke up in the morning I was still in Zayn's grip. They he woke up because he was receiving a phone call. He grabbed the phone then answered it.

After he hung up he was staring at me and would not stop. "What?" I said.

"Sofia me and the boys have to go for 2 months. Simon booked us in concerts and interviews."

"What?! When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow." when he said 'tomorrow' I just started to cry.

🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎

Hey hope u liked.

-Sofiaxoxo