Chapter 47

Chapter 47

I woke up with someone's arms around my now humongous stomach. It took me a while to realize it was Zayn. Wait ZAYN!!

"Holy fucking shit! Your back!!" I yelled. And he woke up. Ooops.

"Hey babe. I missed you." he said. His warm minty breath hiring against my face and then he grinned at me.

"I'm sorry I woke you up. Why didn't you wake me up when you got here?"

"First of all, I don't care that you woke me up, and Secondly you looked adorable while you were sleeping." he said.

Later we went downstairs and when we both reached he bottom he kissed me. Then we saw Niall and Aubrey kissing Aubrey on top of Niall. Adorable.

"Get a room geez." Louis said coming down the stairs. Then Aubrey and Niall came apart.

Later the rest came down. "Harry make me a sandwich." tori said.

"Ask Eleanor for a sandwich she makes special ones." I said.

"What is so special about Eleanor's sandwiches?" Harry said with a shrug.

"I don't know they jut are." I said.

"Fine then. ELEANOR!!! MAKE ME A SPECIAL SANDWHICH!!" tori yelled at the op o her lungs.

After tori ate her sandwich we just sat there in front of the tv watching movies. We didn't do

much then all I remember was that I went to sleep and everybody did the same.

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Hope you liked. Comment and Vote.

-Sofiaxoxo