Chapter 56

Chapter 56

Having kids is exhausting. It's fun but very tiring. I haven't even slept a blink in the past 7 weeks. Whatever I'll have to deal with it.

"Sofia." somebody said from behind me. I was sitting on the couch.

"What?" I said and looked behind me it was Zayn.

"Ok sweetie, I think we should let the boys and of course The other girls babysit Shonnah tonight and we could go out." He said walkin over to take a seat next to me.

"Sounds like a plan."

A few minutes later we both went to the kitchen to where everyone else was.

"Guys we need to tell you something." Zayn said getting everyones attention.

"OMG! Zayn did you get Sofia pregnant again! Mr. Malik,I told you have to use protection! My god how hard is that?" Aubrey said/ yelled.

"Ok? First of all I'm not pregnant. Second of all I would like more children FYI. And i will need ALL of you to babysit Shonnah tonight so Zayn and I could go out."

"Ok cool story bro tell it again. No I'm just kidding." Tori said.

"Ok sure well do it." Liam said and everyone agreed.

Ok everything is going to be perfect. I hope. One night without Shonnah could not be that bad. I think. I don't eve know.

⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

Hey. I finally updated in ages. Sry I had tests and a project I had to get done for school. My schedule is packed.Well here it is and I hope you liked it. I will hopefully update tomorrow.

-Sofiaxoxo