Chapter 28

Chapter 28

(three weeks later)

I woke up and rushed over to the bathroom. I really didn't sleep at all because I've been throwing up basically the whole night. While I was in the bathroom Zayn came over and held my hair. I then grabbed a toothbrush put toothpaste on it and washed my mouth to get the taste out of my mouth.

"I hate seeing you sick." he said giving me a hug.

"Me too." I relaxed in his arms and thought about my symptoms and then it hit me. No I couldn't be. I couldn't be pregnant. No way.

"Ummm Zayn."

"Yes, love."

"Did you remember to use a condom when we had sex?" I said worried.

"Shit, no I was drunk. I'll go get tests." then he rushed out of the bathroom.

When he came back I took the tests and then we were waiting for the results. I was really nervous. What if they were positive? I'm not ready. When the test were complete I looked over them and I immediately regretted looking at them.

"They're positive." I managed to spit out. Zayn was shocked. Then I went to him and just hugged him.

"Zayn I'm not ready yet."

"Don't worry, I'll be here and I'll help we can do this Sofia. Don't make

It hard on yourself. Just calm down and we'll figure something out."

👽👽👽👽👽👽👽

Love this chapter. Comment and vote.

-Sofiaxoxo