Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I was deep in my sleep when somebody started shaking me to wake up. "Don't touch me or me will be the last thing you ever see." I said confidently not wanting to get up.

"Harsh." Tori said.

Tori had Monica's personality. It was like her in a different body. I really think we will become best friends and there would be no longer a gap in our friendship. Tori is like a replacement of Monica. Not exactly though, because Monica was Monica and she was just I don't know, there was just something special about her. She always made you smile no matter how hard the situation was. And that is something that Tori has too. After five minutes I got up and went to the kitchen.

"I made pancakes." Harry screamed so everyone could come and eat.

Aubrey's P.O.V.

Things between me an Niall are definitely never going to be the same. He's been acting very strange around me. He's been flirting with me ever since we got dared to kiss each other. I barely know him but it feels like I've known him my hole life. Why can't he just ask me out already?

Niall's P.O.V

Things between me and Aubrey are definitely never going to be the same. I really like her, I want her to be mine. I don't want any other guy to have her. I love her with all my heart. Why can't I just ask her out already? I'm such a baby sometimes. You know what I'm going to ask her out today. I'm going to get her alone somewhere in this house and I'm going I ask her out. I can't hide my love for her anymore. I need to show her how much she means to me. One way or another she's going to be mine.

Aubrey's P.O.V

I was sitting in the porch looking around me. I was bored and this was the only 'fun' thing to do. Niall walked in and sat next to me.

"Aubrey I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I love you. I barely know you but I feel like I've known you for ever. And I wanted to know if you would like to o out sometime?"

When he finished saying what he just said I was literally frozen. Did Niall Horan just asked me out? I was so happy I could never say no to him. I can now finally have him.

"Yes Niall,I would love to go out with you." As soon as I responded I felt the weight of the world just drift off my shoulders. I finally don't have to keep my love for him anymore. Thank god!

£££££££

Hey I'm dedicating this chapter to my friend Aubrey. Comment and Vote. Thx!!

-Sofiaxoxo