Chapter 32

(this chapter includes sexual content.)

Chapter 32

Sofia's POV

I was just sitting there thinking in Zayn's room. I was so upset, the fact that I lost my child. Tears threatened to escape but I tried hard not to let them go. But they just fell. Zayn came in the room and sat next to me.

"Hey you alright?" he mumbled.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Well you don't seem alright to me."

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For everything. If I hadn't gotten drunk, if I had been more careful, if I thought of the fact that we didn't use protection, this would have happened." I practically yelled at him. I didn't mean to though. But losing a child was like losing your boyfriend or part of your life. Zayn grabbed my arm.

"Sofia look at me" I looked into his brown eyes that shone in the light. "It's not your fault ok. Stop throwing all this pressure on you. It's time to move on. I know it's hard but calm down and move on. 'move on' those words roamed though my head. He was right I was just too stubborn to realize it.

"I'm sorry. It's just that- I'm so sorry." I murmured as I hugged him. Then after that he kisses me. The kiss felt magical. And I didn't want it to stop.

His hands were roaming around my body and he started kissing down my neck. Leaving his marks on me. I let out a low moan. I could feel him smile, I know he wanted it. He took my shirt off and I did the same to him. I then, with my finger traces his 'Zap!' tattoo. And all he did was smile and start kissing me again. This time he took off my pants leaving me in my underwear.

Then I unzipped his pants and slid them off. Then he took everything off of me and I did the same to him. It was a wonderful night.

*

I woke up with only a blanket wrapped around me. It took me a few second what was going on.then I remembered. I got up from the bed and went over to my closet and took out a pair of jean shorts and a pokadot see through shit with a white tank top under it. Zayn wasn't in the bed I assumed he was downstairs. As I go down the stairs I feel pains rush through my body, I just ignored it and walked over to the couch where Zayn was. I took a seat next to him and pain rushed through my body again. I think he could tell I was in pain.

"Are you ok? You look hurt." he said with a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah, I'm just a bit sore."

"Did hurt you?"

"No Zayn calm yourself. I'm fine just sore ok."

"Ok"

The rest of the day we were just quite and didn't talk that much. Aubrey,Tori,Danielle, Eleanor and I all had a girl talk and I also told them what happened between me and Zayn last night. Then at the end of the day we just went to bed.

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

Love it. Please comment and vote.

-Sofiaxoxo