Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Niall's POV

Yes!! I finally have her for myself. I can now show the world that she is mine and we will always be together. Now after all this work, I'm going to get a hamburger. Oh, I almost forgot. I have to tell the others. But first I have to ask Aubrey.

"Hey, Aubrey. Do you want me to tell the rest of the guys that we are now dating?"

"Sure. Why not?"

"Ok"

I walked in the room where the rest of the people were and I got everybody's attention and said,"Aubrey and I are now dating, so no touching, sniffing, flirting, looking, or kissing. Ok?"

Everybody agreed with an ok so everything was good now.

An hour later I walked out to the porch where Harry and Zayn were sitting and I took a seat next to Zayn.

"Hello, what you guys up to?"

"Well, i have a problem. I have a crush on Sofia but I just can't ask her out because cause I'm too scared that she is going to say 'no'." Zayn said with almost a frown on his face.

"And I love Tori. She's just like the perfect girl for me. I'm just going to man up and ask her out tomorrow." Harry said agreeing with everything he said.

"What about you Zayn when are you going to ask Sofia out?"

"I don't know I'll do it when the time is right."

"Boys, enough chitchat come on go to bed cause tomorrow we are all going to go o the fair." Liam said.

And with that said we all went to bed.

Hey short o well. I'll update soon. Comment and vote.

-Sofiaxoxo