Chapter 57

Chapter 57

I finally got ready and went down stairs. It was my first time leaving Shonnah alone, not literally alone just not without me. I might even miss her. He always had this giggle that just makes you want to smile.

When I reached the bottom of the steps Zayn got up fro

The couch and we walked toward the door and then we got I to the car.

"So... Where are we going?" I said trying to act natural.

"It's a surprise!" he said.

"Noooooooo!!!! I want to know." I whined.

"Noooooooo! I'm not telling you." he said imitating my whining.

"Pwease?" I said to him with puppy dog eyes and a baby voice.

"Nope." he responded popping Pi the p.

"You know you love me."

"Yeah I do love you. But I'm not telling you."

"Can you at least give me a hint?"I suggested.

"Fine. Here's a hint. It is a .....restaurant."

"That doesn't help." I stated and he laughed.

"Is it Nandos?"

"No."

"McDonalds?"

"No"

"Olive Garden?"

"No"

"Burger King?"

"No"

"Can you please tell me. Because you love me and Pi would do anything for me. Even tell me where we are going."

"Nope. Not gonna work."

"Pretty please with a cherry on the top?"

"No. I'm not telling."

"Come on are you serious. I'll even add an extra cherry on the top if you will tell me where we are going."

"No."

"UHHHHGG!" I give up he won't tell me what ever. I don't like surprises geez.

After a good 15 minutes later we got to the reastaurant. I didnt even get the name it was too hard to pronounce or read or Ben think of what it means. All I k ow is that it was in Italian. Anyways it was a very fancy restaurant. I really liked it.

I ordered and when the food came I dug right into it. It was so good. I ordered some kind of pasta.

After and hour or two we went to the car and drove off to the beach. When we got there before we got out of the car I took my heels off and then started walking on the cool sand. The moon was shinning on our faces and the breeze running into us. The sound of the waves crashing into the shore was so relaxing.

After a while Zayn got I front of me and knelt on one knee and held out a box I front of me.

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

Hey. Cliffhanger. I think. I think you probably know what's going to happen next. I haven't been updating cause I have a lot of homework and it's hard to keep track of stuff so yeah. This story will be ending soon and I will make a sequel.

-Sofiaxoxo