Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I woke up in a place that was not home.

"Where am I?"

"Your in the hospital." Zayn said rubbing my hand.

"Why?"

"You got dehydrated and then you fainted."

"Oh." I simply said. A few minutes later Tori, Aubrey,Eleanor, and Danielle came in the room.

"Hey how you feeling?" Tori asked extending the feeling word.

"I'm fine I guess."

"Don't ever do that again" Danielle said.

"Do what?" I asked not knowing what they were talking about.

"Not eating or drinking anything for a whole day" Aubrey said

"I'm sorry my feelings took over." I said. That magazine changed my way of living. I'm not as confident as I used to be. And I hate changing like that. It's going to take a lot to get my confidence back same with the trust. I'm now starting to loose my trust for people. When i finished my train of thoughts the doctor came in.

"Miss Arias you will be going back home today. And since you were dehydrated,for the next 2 weeks or so drink a lot of fluids. Also try not to eat greasy stuff like meats, milk and oils."

=========

When I finally got home the boys had thrown a welcome back home party. And the whole night we were just goofing around. Few hours later we went to bed.

❕❕❕❕❕❕❕

Hey I'll update soon. Comment and vote thx!!

-Sofiaxoxo