Chapter 37

Chapter 37

"It is a girl." the doctor said. I squeezed Zayn's hand really hard in excitement.

When we left and got home Aubrey grabbed my arm and dragged me to the bathroom.

Aubrey's POV

"What was that for?" Sofia asked.

"I think I'm pregnant. Niall and I had it a few weeks ago, and I've been having horrible cramps and mood swings."

"I'll get tests." she said rushing out of the bathroom. She came back about 13 minutes later and I took the tests. Then we were waiting for the results.

Sofia's POV

Omg Aubrey is probably pregnant this is so exciting. I needed to tell Niall. I went down to the living room where he was sitting with the rest of the boys watching tv. I walked over to Niall and whispered in his ear.

"Niall, Aubrey is in the bathroom and you might have gotten her pregnant." I said slowly so he could understand. He had a blank expression on his face and he followed me to the bathroom. Everyone else was just staring at us. I came back and Aubrey was looking over the tests.

Aubrey's POV

I looked over he test and they were all positive oh shit. I was pregnant with Niall Horans child. Awesome.

"I'm pregnant." I said.

"Oh my god. I'm going to be dad." Niall said happily. After we announced that i was pregnant Zayn and Sofia told everyone that their was a girl.

Sofia's POV

Now that we now the sex of the baby we can name her. I was thinking of names. Faith Malik, Ariana Malik, Shonnah Malik, Cristina Malik, or Becky Malik. I couldn't decide.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Hope you liked it. Comment and vote. Comment of Pi have any ideas.

-Sofiaxoxo