Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Louis spun the bottle when it landed on Aubrey.

"Aubrey, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to kiss Niall on the lips for 1 minute."

"Ewww no, no way I'm doing that."

"Wuss" louis said with a smirk.

"Fine, Fine."

Aubrey's p.o.v.

I got ready and started kissing Niall. I felt sparks like we were meant to be with each other. But I knew that couldn't be possible because he was a star. I am not good enough for him. Wait maybe I am though. No your not Aubrey shut up. Oh god I'm having one of those moments where I fight with myself again. Anyways, when the kiss was over I knew things between me and Niall would never be the same.

Niall's p.o.v

When I kissed Aubrey it was like I was in heaven. I wanted her do bad but I'm not good enough for her. Oh god I don't know what to do. Should I ask her out? No, no maybe I should wait a little I mean me just met this morning. But anyways but when the kiss was over I knew things between me and Aubrey would never be the same.

Sofia's p.o.v.

When Aubrey finished kissing Niall she spin the bottle and it landed on me.

"truth or dare, Sofia."

"Ummm... Dare"

"Ok, I dare you to ummm... switch clothes with Zayn until your next turn"

"Ugh you always pick the most retarded dares."

Me and Zayn went to his room and switched clothed. His clothes was way to baggy on me and my clothes were way to small for him. He looked very funny though. We walked out and came back to the game. Everybody started laughing. I sat back down and spun the bottle and it landed on Louis.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth."

"Who would you marry out of all of us in this group?"

"Uhhhhh, okay okay Harry."

We all burst out in laughter. After I was Liam's turn and he got dared to put as many ice cubes as he could in his pants, and he fit in 19. Then it was my turn again and I switched clothes with Zayn again but this time I picked truth. After I while I got bored and it was also 2:46 in the morning do I said good night to everybody and went to bed. And everybody else followed my lead.

{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{*{

Hey thus is the longest chapter I've made so happy. I'll update soon!

-Sofiaxoxo