Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I woke up and realized I was the only one up. I went down stairs when I tripped on somebody laying on the floor. When I fell I hit my shoulder off a the corner of a table and it hurt really bad that I literally thought my arm was going to come off. As I laid on the floor in pain, Zayn grabbed my hand and helped me get up.

"I'm so sorry Sofia."

"It's ok I should start being careful where I walk to."

"Are you ok did you get hurt?"

"Yeah but it's nothing really."

"What happened?"

"When I tripped on you I fell and hit my shoulder off the corner of the table."

"Oh, here I'll go get some ice."

I sat in the couch when Zayn came in and gave me the ice pack. I placed the ice pack on my shoulder and I instantly felt better. "Why were you sleeping on he bottom of the stairs?" I asked curiously.

"I couldn't sleep so I came down her watched some tv and decide to lay down on the floor in front of the stairs I really don't know why though." he responded.

"I'm so sorry though."

" It's fine Zayn don't worry."

A few minutes later Aubrey came down followe by the rest of the guys. Harry made some pancakes for us to eat. I ate 6, Aubrey ate 8, Harry ate 5, Zayn ate 6, Liam ate 7, and Niall surprisingly ate 13 with 4 cups of orange juice a strawberry pop tart and a little bit of cornflakes with milk.

After all we did was watch tv and a few movies. When we finished watching the 'Titanic' all 7 of us fell asleep on the couch. My head lay in Zayns shoulder Aubrey lay on my lap and the rest of the boys were just scattered around like a mess.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hey I'll update now. Remember to comment and vote.

-Sofiaxoxo