Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Sofia's POV

"Sofia wake up sweetheart."

"No" I refused. Nobody gets to ruin my beauty sleep.

"Fine, then I guess I have to find myself another girlfriend."

I came shooting up from the bed.

"No Zayn, don't leave me. I love you!" I said with a fake crying expression on my face saying it dramatically.

"Oh Sofia, I will never leave you my love." Zayn said trying to imitate my voice. I got up and I felt Zayn's lips crashing down on mine. Finally my first real kiss. Well kind of. Because the other boyfriend I had(His name was Josh btw) never loved me he just wanted me for my looks, which I didn't get because I'm really not that pretty. But anyway I know Zayn loves me so I guess this is my first real kiss.

"I love you so much Sofia you have no idea." When he said that it made me have a tingle long feeling.

"Stop lying to me Zayn. I obviously love you more."

"No you don't. I love you more."

"No I do."

"No me"

"No me!"

"Me!"

"Me!!!!!"

"Uhggg, fine you win." Zayn admitted as I threw my hands in the air with victory. After that little retarded argument we both went down to the living room where everybody was. Then I went on my IPhone and got on twitter.

@SofiaArias: Sitting here with my lovely @ZaynMalik!!!

.................

Around 7:46pm there was a knock at the door. Liam went over and got it. Then he came back in the room with my ex. Oh shit, this is not good.

"He said he wanted to talk to you, Sofia." Liam said staring at me. Then all the sudden I felt all eyes in me.

"Ok." I simply said cause there wasn't much to say. I walked over to Josh,

"Can I talk to you in private?" Josh said starring at me.

"Do you wanna go to the park? That is the only private we can get cause there is people in here." He added since I didn't reply.

"Ok, sure" I said un surely. I didn't really want to be with him. I don't want to do anything at all with him. He will never get me back.

We walked out got in his car and drove to the park which was just a minute away. We could've just walked but oh well. When we got out of the car we sat on one of the park benches.

"Sofia I want you back. After we broke up I realized my love for you. Will you take me back?" he said.

"Josh I will never take you back, even if you were the last man on this planet. Especially after what you did to me. And for the record I'm dating Zayn now. So go bug some other girl." I said confidently. I hate this guys guts.

"Zayn is a fucking arse, just break up with him and be with me you slut." he practically yelled at me. And did he just call me a 'slut'. Oh this boy doesnt even have a chance with me. What's his problem?!

"Look I don't even want to be around you. Just leave me alone and stop ruining my life!" I yelled as I walked away. But then I felt somebody grab my arm and pull me back.

"Sofia, your gonna do as I say or your little boyfriend will take the pain for you."he said punching me hard in the stomach and I clutched down. Right now I as practically on the floor. He grabbed my arm pulled me up and started kissing. He had a death grip on me so I couldn't back away. I saw a flash from the corner of my eye then turned my head and hell was there. Paparazzi. This is fucking great. Josh pulled me into his arms and slapped me right across my face. He hit me so hard that my face started bleeding. The situation was even worse when it started to pour rain.

"Get off of her you arse!!" it was Paul the boys body guard. He took Josh pushed him off of me and carried me to his car.

"How did you find me?" I asked.

"I saw paparazzi on my way to the boys house and thought the boys were at the park do I stopped and saw you being 'raped' by him."

"Thanks."I said if Paul didn't show up I'd be literally being raped right now. When we got to the boys house he dropped me off and said he would just come over tomorrow. I was so scared to walk in the house because I don't know how Zayn would react. When I walk in the door Zayn literally sprints over to me.

"What happened?!"

"Josh told me that he wanted to get back together and I said no. And then he started beating me and started kissing me and then there was paparazzi and then I was almost being raped by Josh." I said crying. Zayn wrapped me in his arms and took me to the bathroom. There, he cleaned my face and hugged me once again as I continued to cry.

"I am so sorry love. I should have been there for you." he said with a frown.

"It's ok it wasn't your fault." I said trying to make him feel better. But I mean it was the truth, it wasn't his fault. After that little moment I stopped crying and we went down stairs to where the rest of the people were.

Aubrey's POV

When Sofia came, sat down and buried her face into Zayn's chest I noticed that her face was red and she had a bruse on her cheek.

"What happened Sofia?" I asked really worried and I think u could tell if I was worried or not.

"Josh beat me up." Sofia responded. And everybody just got up and surrounded her.

"What?! Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine just a little sore." she said. I hate Josh. I don't want him I'm my environment. I don't want him near me or Sofia or anybody I'm this house. And if I could move to Jupiter to stay away from him I would but I wouldn't be able to motherfucking breath. Anyways, the good thing is that Sofia is ok.

Zayn's POV

I hate seeing Sofia like this, it just breaks my heart. After talking to Aubrey, Sofia buried her face back into my chest. I rubbed soothing circles on her back to make her feel better. A few minutes later she fell asleep on me, and I didn't want to wake her up so I just sat there and went to sleep.

***************

Hey hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll update as soon as I can.

-Sofiaxoxo