Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I woke up to Niall, Aubrey, Tori, Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn,Danielle, and Eleanor yelling wake up. And I did.

"What do you peasants want now?" I said

"Well we wanted to go out, all of us on a date. So it will be a five couple date thingy-mobaber." Aubrey said. I bet she didn't even know what was coming out of her mouth.

"What time is it?" I asked

"Uhh 5:23pm."Tori responded.

"We are leaving at 7:00 pm so get ready." Harry said.

I got up and looked around my closet to see what inward going to wear. My eyes finally looked at the perfect dress. It was a turquoise blue and it was strappless, the front was up to my knees and it worked its way down to the floor. With that I decided to wear silver glitter high heel shoes. And for my hair I was just going to straighten it and leave it down.

When it was 7:00 we left to a restaurant it was very fancy. I had spaghetti. It was actually the best spaghetti I've ever had.

When we left the restaurant we went back home. Everyone just put on normal clothes. I put on shorts with a white tank top and a black crop top that said yolo. And for shoes I was just barefoot.

When I went down there were tons of beer just sitting at the table. The. Louis came in the room.

"Is this for us?" I asked

"Hell yeah!" he responded. Te the rest of the guys came down.

An hour later we were all drunk. We were just crazy. Aubrey and I then walked over to our boyfriends who were sitting next to each other.

"Naill, Zayn we need to tell you a secret but promise not to tell Niall and Zayn. Ok?" I said. Acting like my life depended on the secret.

"Ok, so Aubrey and I are cheating on Niall and Zayn with the guy on the Lucky Charm box. Don't tell them though." I said

"Ok I promise I won't tell Zayn and Niall." Zayn said smiling like an idiot.

........

The next day I woke up with a massive headache. Fuck the stupid hangovers. And I could tell we were really drunk because I woke up inside a box.

The rest of the day we just sat there, I had jello while everybody else had popcorn. I couldn't have popcorn because the doctor said so. Then we fell asleep around 2:58 am.

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

Hope you liked this chapter.Comment your favorite part and if you have any suggestions for the story feel few to comment them or you can kik me to dancerlover5645.

-Sofiaxoxo