Chaptet 41

Chapter 41

Sofia's POV

I was sitting in the couch next to Zayn when Harry walks downstairs and heads out the door. After he left Tori came down the stairs crying.

"Tori what's wrong?"I asked.

"Harry got mad at me and started screaming and then he just left." she said in plain sobs there were tears falling from her eyes nonstop. I got up and have her a hug. Then I heard the door open and it was Niall and Aubrey.

"We know the sex of the babies? What happened?" Aubrey said.

"Harry got mad at Tori." I simply said. Then Aubrey joined us in the hug.

"Why did he scream at you?" Niall asked.

"I told him I was pregnant and he got mad because I didn't tell him when I found out, which was a week ago." Tori said.

"Oh." Niall said.

"And what do you mean by babies? Don't you mean baby?" Zayn asked.

"No, it's babies. We're having twins. One girl and one boy." Niall answered. Then there was a moment of silence.

"Come on let go to my room. Boys, stay." I commanded.

"For what?" Tori said.

"To talk about stuff." I said

"So what can't we come?" Zayn asked.

"Because, we are going to talk about girl stuff like unicorns,tampoms,pregnancy, and boys." I said.

"Ewww ok ok. But don't cheat on me with another guy just saying."

"That's what I thought." I said walking away with Aubrey and Tori following me.

Harry's POV

I went out for a walk. I don't think I handled that pretty well. God damn it Harry, what have Pi done? I probably just ruined things between me and Tori. She is pregnant and it's not her fault that she didn't tell me when she found out. Really, Harry? Now you understand? All I know is that I should head back home and apologies to Tori.

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

Love this chappie. Comment and vote.

-Sofiaxoxo