Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Josh's POV

I had to get Sofia back. But how? Oh got it. I will just kidnap one of her dear friends and if she doesn't come with me her friend dies. Every time she says, 'no' to me one of her friends dies. But this time I can't hide her in my house.

Sofia's POV

I woke up and Zayn had his arms tightly around me. I turned around in his grip to face him. And he was sleeping. I decided no to wake him up so I just decided to go back to sleep. And eventually I did.

Danielle's POV

I woke up and Liam was next to me.

"Liam wake up."

"No, 2 more hours" he responded. There is no way I'm letting him sleep for 2 more hours. I was bored to death.

"No Liam. Wake the fuck up!!"

"Fine then. What did you want?"

" I'm bored. I'll wake up the rest." I simply said walking out of my room walking over to Tori'a and Harry's room. I opened the door and they were both sound asleep.

"Guys wake up!!"

"No!!" they both said at the same time.

"Yes, now get up!!" I yelled ad they slowly woke up.

"I'm going to wake up the rest now. This if actually fun." I said as I skipped to Louis's and Eleanor's room.

"Yo losers wake up!!!!"

"Why?" I heard Eleanor say.

"Because I'm bored and I'm waking everyone up."

"Well that's nice." Louis said after. Then I walked out of their room and continued to skip towards Where Zayn and Sofia were.

"RISE and SHINE!!"

"Uhggg I don't like waking up." Sofia said. I just rolled my eyes and went to Niall and Aubrey's room. Since Sofia wasn't sleeping in her room neither did Aubrey do she just went to bed with Niall. When I got there and opened the door they were already awake.

"Hi and Bye." I said and walked out. Then I went down stairs and saw everyone except for Aubrey and Niall which were coming down with me.

Aubrey's POV

Everyone was silent.

"We'll I'm going out for a walk." I said.

"Ok'' everyone agreed.

"Be careful" we're Niall words.

"I will don't worry." I said back to him. I walked out the door and began to walk around.

Josh's POV

Oh perfect Aubrey was out so I could kidnap her. I got out of my car and tarted walking behind her. I picked up my pace so I could get closer. When I got close enough I grabbed her by the waist and covered her mouth. I went over to my car and sat her down in the back seat.

"Do you have a phone?"I asked.

"No I left it in my room."

"Ok good. Now you will be locked up by me in a room until your friend Sofia comes with me and breaks up with her boyfriend and if she says no you die."

"Ok" she said. I grabbed my phone and texted Sofia.

To:Sofia

From:Josh

I have your friend Aubrey so come and get her if you want her back home. Safe.

Sofia's POV

Shit. Now I have to go to Josh's house and get my friend back.

"Ummmm, guys would you like to come with me and get Aubrey."

"Why?" Niall asked worried.

"Josh kidnapped her and said that I had to go there if I wanted her to come home safe." I said shakily.no was scared. This is not a moment to be joking around.

"That bastard!" Zayn yelled. "I'm coming with you I'm not losing you again." he added. And then everybody said they were going to come along too.

When we got to Josh's house everyone got out of the car and I knocked on the door. When Josh opened the door he told us all to come in. When we came in Aubrey was tied to a chair.

"I'm here now can we take her back home?" I said to him.

"Not so fast sweetheart. You'll get your friend back when you decide to be with me." he said with an evil grin plastered on his face.

"What if I don't want to?" I asked. I am really not happy.

"If you say no your friend dies." he said pulling out a gun. I looked at Aubrey.no could tell she was scared to death. Niall stood up and started walking towards Aubrey.

"Horan one more step and she's dead." Josh said pointing to Niall. I was stuck. I don't want to leave Zayn but I didn't want to lose my best friend either. I looked at Zayn.

"What do I do?" I asked him tears streaming down my face.

"Go with him. I'll find a way to get you back." He was very upset at the fact that I had to go with Josh in order to save my best friend.

"I'll go with you." I said to Josh. Saying that made my heart fall to the ground. I've never felt this way before. I had to leave my boyfriend for an arse.

"Good choice. You have one day to pack and move in tomorrow when you come I'll give you your little friend back now go." Josh said.

When we got home I went to my room slammed the door and started to cry. Then I heard a knock at the door. Then the door opened and everybody came in. Zayn sat down next to me grabbed me and hugged me as I put my head in his chest.

"Calm down it going to be alright." he said into my hair.

"Sofia well try something to get you back there is no way we are leaving you with him." Eleanor said as she took a seat next to me and everybody else just sat on the floor.

"What are you guys going to do?" I asked.

"We should just call the police." Danielle said.

"Yeah well you should call the police when I'm with him."I said.

"Yeah. That's a good idea." Zayn said with a small smirk on his face. Hopefully this is going to work.

------

Hope you liked this Chapter. I worked really hard on it. Comment of you have any suggestions.

-Sofiaxoxo