Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I woke up and saw Zayn in the same position that he was in when I fell asleep.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked.

"Cause you looked adorable when you were sleeping and I didn't want to ruin your beauty sleep." he said with a giggle when he said 'beauty sleep'. I got up from Zayn's lap and sat normally and I felt pain all over my body especially my back.

"Are you ok Sofia?"

"Yeah it's just my back hurts really bad." I said trying to hold in the pain and deal with it but that was nearly impossible for me. Zayn moved closer to me lifted up my shirt and started rubbing my back. A few minutes later he stopped and gave me a kiss.

"I'm going to get the mail." I said to Zayn standing up with pain running through my body, but I dealt with it. When I got to the mailbox there were a few letters for the boys and one of then was a magazine that had me and Josh kissing in the cover and said in bold letters 'Sofia Arias Zayn Malik's 'girlfriend ' is cheating on him with another boy. More information on pg.14!'. What the hell?! I ran into the house frustrated and Zayn saw me and then walked over to me.

"What's wrong?"

"This it's whats wrong!!!" I said throwing the magazine to him. I was so pissed that all wanted to do was kill myself.

"Uhggg those arsehole paparazzi can go die in a fucking ditch!!" Zayn yelled angrily and throwing the magazine on the floor. I was upset, and mad so I decided to go on twitter to get my mind off everything for a little bit. Surprisingly everyone was still asleep. With all the screaming that was going on downstairs. I went on my twitter and wanted to immediately kill myself.

@SofiaArias is such a bitch who does she think she is cheating on Zayn.

@ SofiaArias should go die because nobody like her and she's a loner.

@SofiaArias was never good enough for Zayn.

@SofiaArias NOBODY likes YOU!!!!

I couldn't read anymore so I logged off and threw my phone across the room and started to cry. Zayn came over and sat next to me.

"What's wrong?"

"Twitter." I said sobbing into Zayn's shoulder.

Zayn's POV

I checked twiter and everything I saw was hate messages that fans wrote to Sofia. I felt horrible. Right now all I wanted to do was kill that peasant, Josh.

"I'm so sorry this is happening to you." I said hugging her and not letting go. I hate when she cries it just breaks me in the inside.

++++++++++

Sofia's POV

The rest of the day I didn't eat, drink or even bothered to look at the food. And as much as I told Zayn that I was fine he wouldn't leave my side. Neither would the rest of the boys and the girls (Eleanor,Danielle,Tori and Aubrey). And after that all I remember was everything going black.

:):):):):):):):):):)

Hey hope you liked it I will update soon.

-Sofiaxoxo